GDT: GAME 35 7:38 PM - Beautiful Downtown Newark again - TNT, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
No goalie hug, TNT sux.

I wouldn't expect a national broadcast to show it considering its not a thing outside of Boston. Not to mention they have another game at 10pm, need to get a commercial break in and some kind of quick post game.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
Tough way to come off the break with the scheduling no doubt.

Still getting a little too regular in hearing “they’re finding ways to win”. Definitely isn’t coming as easy as it was earlier in the year, which is to be expected to some degree. But make no mistake there are some real improvements there to be made.

First and foremost, to me, is the defensive zone and ensuing breakouts. Right now, there are so many moments of confusion and passiveness while in their own end. It NEEDS to be corrected if they want to maintain this kind of positioning in the league.

Reactions: TP70BruinsCup

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Lmfao Devils fans are salty jeez

Haha, yeah. One mention of them playing a tired Bruins team rested twice and losing both times, the rest is about how shit we are and how they hope their division rivals Caps/Penguins beat us because we have good goaltending (which apparently doesn't translate into wins in the playoffs). WTAF? :laugh:

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Tough way to come off the break with the scheduling no doubt.

Still getting a little too regular in hearing “they’re finding ways to win”. Definitely isn’t coming as easy as it was earlier in the year, which is to be expected to some degree. But make no mistake there are some real improvements there to be made.

First and foremost, to me, is the defensive zone and ensuing breakouts. Right now, there are so many moments of confusion and passiveness while in their own end. It NEEDS to be corrected if they want to maintain this kind of positioning in the league.

I think people underestimate how difficult it is to win when you are facing hungry very determined opponents on a nightly basis. The Bruins incredible record assures that they are going to have to grind out wins as I doubt that the Bruins can match their opponents intensity on most nights unless they are facing the likes of TB, Toronto, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad