GDT: Game 34: Toronto Maple Leafs @ Connor McDavid | 7pm est

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Wonder if Matthews will be motivated tonight.. Chance to show he can be as good as McDavid like he obviously thinks he is.
Lol its matthews his motivation isnt changing for one game. If he wasnt willing to step it up against eichel, MacKinnon I doubt he is gonna take over against a team with two superior players in draisaitl and McDavid. He may score a goal but not expecting his night to be any different from what we have seen the whole year.

Alerion

Dec 24, 2012
Halifax, NS
This incoming comment isn’t directed to only KK , but to all of our players in general , I can’t stand excuses for anything ..
I agree that not every player can adapt to new positions .. I get that , believe me
But....
Should your effort and drive and abilities to fight for every inch in every shift be affected by where you play ??
Just saying
You can devote your full effort to something and still not succeed. I'm a 4 handicap in golf, if I went out there and tried putting left-handed instead of right I could give it 120% effort and still be worse than right-handed. Chalking failure up to lack of work ethic isn't really fair to do.

Reactions: Teeder Keon

Once

Stop ******* crying bro
Jul 16, 2010
a paucity!
Ceci has a paucity of hockey IQ.
Babcock has a paucity of flexibility and charm.
Hutchison has a paucity of wins.

there is a paucity of analytic sources that suggest Ceci is bad :sarcasm:

moon111

Oct 18, 2014
You can devote your full effort to something and still not succeed. I'm a 4 handicap in golf, if I went out there and tried putting left-handed instead of right I could give it 120% effort and still be worse than right-handed. Chalking failure up to lack of work ethic isn't really fair to do.
But hockey is a sport not a hobby. One has passion, the other is closer to having a talent like juggling. One energy shift can lift the next line's motivation. Being Leaf fans, it's easy to forget what that's like.

Marshy

Behind Enemy Lines
Oct 3, 2007
Ottawa
Duclair got his third career hatty today.

Matthews has never scored 3? (Except in his NHL debut when he hit the Sens with the 4)?

MapleLeafs77

Oct 20, 2017
Lol its matthews his motivation isnt changing for one game. If he wasnt willing to step it up against eichel, MacKinnon I doubt he is gonna take over against a team with two superior players in draisaitl and McDavid. He may score a goal but not expecting his night to be any different from what we have seen the whole year.
Yeah he is f***ing brutal. Get rid of this idiot and trade him man. 40 goal center who pots 90 plus points aint nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad