Post-Game Talk: Game 34 - THE BEAR escapes the Everglades - BRUINS 4 Sunrise 2 F

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
I'm guessing not a lot of people foresaw that when he was drafted. But good for him!

I thought he was gonna be a damn good player but he has exceeded my expectations

The thing that has impressed me most about Marchand is how he keeps improving his game every year

Reactions: eightspokedb

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
McAvoy is controlling games right now, seems like any leash he had on is off.

heard an idiot call in to the sports hub Saturday morning show today...

id trade McAvoy in a heart beat the fool said

I cant see anything about him...

I mean... most of us have a blind spot about some player or another... but when we are that clueless why in hell are we calling talk shows and revealing how clueless we are? I would be mortified to claim im still a bruin fan with that hot take made public

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
heard an idiot call in to the sports hub Saturday morning show today...

id trade McAvoy in a heart beat the fool said

I cant see anything about him...

I mean... most of us have a blind spot about some player or another... but when we are that clueless why in hell are we calling talk shows and revealing how clueless we are? I would be mortified to claim im still a bruin fan with that hot take made public

I think some fans just expect too much from McAvoy, but I'm not one of them

He's not quite 22 years old and is starting to round into form. He is such a strong skater, good passer and likes to hit. His points will start to come if he keeps playing like he has the last 3 or 4 games

Charlie just needs to work on his shot and he'll be fine

I love Charlie and think he's gonna be a very special player down the road

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
we play like crap for nearly 2 weeks... and still have the 3rd best winning % in nhl

I never thought we would go 82-0... never thought we were perfect

but we are clearly one of the top small handful of teams in the nhl… and clearly having a great season... after we clearly had a great season last year... and a great season the year before that

it was said... we were in a rebuild... with no good young players... an aging core... a goalie we cant count on... that our window had closed after that team in 2011-2013 traded away seguin/Hamilton/lucic/boychuck/eriksson

honestly... I am damn impressed how we reloaded on the fly... we never should have missed the playoffs either year except bad luck. we had like 95ish plus points... no team ever missed the playoffs before with that many points… it was bad luck for us

we wont be missing the playoffs this year... thats for sure

will we get to the finals again? I think we need an upgrade in scoring for the middle six... but suddenly that seems easier than we ever suspected. a kovalchuk signing is just too much sense to be ignored.

will it answer all concerns? im not saying we cant do that... AND add someone else too...

yes it sounds greedy... but we should try our best to get a cup when we are clearly so near the goal

its shaping up to be one hell of an interesting week to be a bruin fan... and this made my Saturday super fun... thanks bruins

and thanks for 2 amazing years and counting of some of the best bruin hockey in the past 50 years...

what a wonderful team we are allowed to cheer for as fans

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad