GDT: Game 34: Montreal Canadiens vs Vancouver Canucks 12/17/19 10:00pm EST TSN2, RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Yeah Price is usually great against the Canucks but the Habs will likely be facing Markstrom who is 9 feet tall and the Habs seem to always have problems with huge goalies. Both teams need the 2 points so it should be a decent hard fought game that could go either way. Hopefully both teams come out of it without any injuries.
If we lose we can say that we would have won but their goalie was too big, someone will actually post that.

Reactions: dinodebino

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
I have a horrible feeling. A "huge loss and injury to a key guy" type of feeling.

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
Nice Gdt donghabs are those lineups confirmed? I cant imagine they called up Vejdemo to warm the bench but you never know with these guys.

Did you just say that with a team that gives their 3rd overall pick less ice-time than Thompson/Weal/Cousins? Is Poehling playing 4th line wing or am I wrong?

Reactions: habsfan891

TannedBum

Jul 23, 2014
Hughes, Pettersson, Horvat, Boeser. Look at those guys, Marc. We need our own versions.
That's absolutely perfect core for the future. Elite defender, elite offensive center, elite two-way center and goal scorer. I'm jealous. Canucks got a bit lucky and hit the jackpot. Player types, handedness.. everything is spot on.

Last edited:

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
Man, only 2 pages long GDT 2 hours before a game... I would've hysterically laughed at anybody who would've suggested such thing could be possible 14 years ago. We're as boring as the Wild's board.

Reactions: Le Miz

CalgarySnow

Oct 21, 2017
We have to win tonight, husband is a Cassucks fan if they win I have to do anything he wants (and if we win I get to make him do anything I want)

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Man, only 2 pages long GDT 2 hours before a game... I would've hysterically laughed at anybody who would've suggested such thing could be possible 14 years ago. We're as boring as the Wild's board.
14 yrs ago.......we were a playoff team, drafting guys like Price, and trading for guys like Kovalev. The Bell Centre was noisy, and we had a good owner, and GM.

The good ol days.....Thanks MB. Thanks for nothing. Oh wait, he did have one good summer, almost forgot.

Reactions: Tyson

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
That's absolutely perfect core for the future. Elite defender, elite offensive center, elite two-way center and goal scorer. I'm jealous. Canucks got a bit lucky and hit the jackpot. Player types, handedness.. everything is spot on.

Did they get lucky or did they also make some smart choices too?

Reactions: Roadhouse

Roadhouse

Bring me back to 2006...
Dec 12, 2016
Prescott & Russell
We have to win tonight, husband is a Cassucks fan if they win I have to do anything he wants (and if we win I get to make him do anything I want)

Cool you married a BC boy. Is he a house like Shea? Does he go on fishing trips like Carey and Shea? :)

Some time to kill before the game here... a bit depressive to watch the Leafs play. Sabres are playing well and Leafs were still controlling the play for most of the 1st... they're not so leaky anymore. Tampa will win too. Habs could be next to Detroit and Ottawa in the Atlantic by the end of the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad