GDT: Game 34: Blackhawks @ Coyotes - 7PM - FSAZ

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Wondering at this point what Capo did/said to get busted down to the AHL instantly after one mistake and then not get called up again even though the team desperately needs him
He’s got that kiss of death wherein nobody in management or on the coaching staff ever mentions him. He’s got to be on the block. I don’t like it, I don’t understand it, but I think he’s as good as gone.

I could see a package that includes Capobianco and Hinostroza as part of a bigger deal for Hinostroza’s own upgrade. I don’t think Capo and Vinny would be the featured components of the deals, but I could see it happening.

Some GM will love that both can come in and play right away and aren’t prospects and picks that are years away.

WrinkledPossum

Play Dead
Apr 23, 2016

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Ouch...the gulf between deHaan and the rest of their D group was massive the other night. That's a huge loss for them.
It’s true. But this has been a crazy season. Games just don’t go how they seem like they should. It always seems like the Coyotes win or lose on how the Coyotes play, regardless of what’s going on with the other team. I know that’s an exaggeration but it does feel like that a bit extra this season than in seasons past.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I think 8 goals or more tonight in total. Train wreck on D both sides. Both teams have good goal tending, our forwards are better on D. We should win this after our loss Tuesday.
Are you saying 6-2 Chicago?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad