BRUINS GDT GAME 34 - 7:37 PM @Poutineville - NESN, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

lopey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2009
Frozen Tundra Northern Ontario
With the lack of offensive punch lately I worry every game. Donny has to do something soon. I see this team as a one and done IF they make the playoffs with our full roster. Just no reliable scoring beyond line 1.

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle
Cave out for Smith? Not sure if you want Backes, Nordstrom or Smith taking draws all night? I think a change is needed but the 4th line has played two good games. I would stick with them.

Cave has regressed a bit. Maybe a night upstairs would help. I like his potential as a versatile 3rd line center.

Reactions: BigGoalBrad

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
upload_2018-12-17_16-31-33.png

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Cave out for Smith? Not sure if you want Backes, Nordstrom or Smith taking draws all night? I think a change is needed but the 4th line has played two good games. I would stick with them.

Cave has regressed a bit. Maybe a night upstairs would help. I like his potential as a versatile 3rd line center.

A 3rd line center ?, maybe at the AHL level. We can do far better then him even as a 4th liner.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
A 3rd line center ?, maybe at the AHL level. We can do far better then him even as a 4th liner.

Can't disagree with this, and yeah I'd rather have Backes taking draws all night. He is actually pretty good at them, you know, given he was top 6 center for St. Louis for a decade.

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle
Can't disagree with this, and yeah I'd rather have Backes taking draws all night. He is actually pretty good at them, you know, given he was top 6 center for St. Louis for a decade.
I tried to edit that and failed. He was a late inclusion. The other guys I thought Cassidy might not want at the dot. Backes on the other hand I think Cassidy is still generally reluctant to play at center.

Reactions: Dr Hook

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
I tried to edit that and failed. He was a late inclusion. The other guys I thought Cassidy might not want at the dot. Backes on the other hand I think Cassidy is still generally reluctant to play at center.

Got ya, and yeah I don't think he's in at center, but he still does take a lot of draws: he can shift over to wing after the faceoff is what I have seen happening.

Reactions: HustleB

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
I think something important needs to be said tonight that hasn't been emphasized enough, IMO.

f*** Shea Weber
f*** Jordie Benn
f*** Brendan Gallagher
f*** Max Domi
f*** Jesperi Kotkaniemi
f*** Brett Kulak
f*** Nicolas Deslauriers
f*** David Schlemko
f*** Phillip Danault
f*** Jeff Petry
f*** Andrew Shaw
f*** Mike Reilly
f*** Paul Byron
f*** Michael Chaput
f*** Kenny Agostino
f*** Charles Hudon
f*** Noah Juulsen
f*** Artturi Lehkonen
f*** Matthew Peca
f*** Andrew Shaw (yes, f*** him twice)
f*** Tomas Tatar
f*** Jonathan Drouin
f*** Antti Niemi
f*** Carey Price
f*** Youppi!

f*** the Habs.

Halleluljah! Holy shit! Where's the Tylenol?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad