Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
Well done, gentlemen. Well done.

Gwelldone.gif

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Knights in 5th place at the start of this road trip. Seems like everyone in the division got hot after the Knights caught fire. Calgary has more points than the Capitals and only one less point than the Predators. Oilers have won 4 straight and the Ducks are 8-2 in their last 10. Sharks won their last 2.

What happened to this being a weak division?

Tied for 2nd in the division now (Ducks play tonight).

Reactions: hangman005

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
Vegas is my second fav team, that said, VGK did not deserve a point. Lehner made an egregious mistake by not holding the puck. Had that not happened, NYI would’ve pulled 2.

VGK were playing a B- game, still pulled 2 pts. I’m pissed at NYI bc this was a playoff implication game. Still 3rd in the D.

If NYI do not make the playoffs, VGK all the way for me! Take those Jets down! (again ;)).

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Vegas is my second fav team, that said, VGK did not deserve a point. Lehner made an egregious mistake by not holding the puck. Had that not happened, NYI would’ve pulled 2.

VGK were playing a B- game, still pulled 2 pts. I’m pissed at NYI bc this was a playoff implication game. Still 3rd in the D.

If NYI do not make the playoffs, VGK all the way for me! Take those Jets down! (again ;)).
Can not say I disagree with this. Vegas very very fortunate in this one. Though sometimes you win games you shouldn’t and lose games you should. We’ve been on both sides this season

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
Can not say I disagree with this. Vegas very very fortunate in this one. Though sometimes you win games you shouldn’t and lose games you should. We’ve been on both sides this season

That happens to both good and bad teams.

Us as well, blown at the least 10 pts this year; that’s talent deficiencies.
VGK has more than we do right now.

If VGK plays their style 100% with the talent upgrades, they will make noise.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad