Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, With Both Teaming Up

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Anyone else feel like our 4th line has been neutered a bit? It's almost like they got told to watch the big hits. They've definitely played a lot more timid the last few games.

Reactions: GKG18

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
I hope the Knights stay focused. Light 'em up.

Gvan.gif

Reactions: Nevada Jones

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
That's the night that the lights went out in Brooklyn.......

I was hoping I would be able to watch most of the game before I have to leave for evening concert. Ah, well.

FTR, I've been in an arena twice when the power went out Once was opening night after major renovations; tripped a breaker; took 20+ minutes to get the power back; IIRC game started ~30 minutes late.

Don't recall the exact date of the second one, but it was during warm ups. So weird. They actually stopped folks coming in.

(Then there was the time, the start was delayed due to mascot stuck in his rig after coming down from ceiling (toward the ice).

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
It's funny I was looking in the vintage photo thread on the history forum. Half the arena was covered in darkness in the 60s

turn the lights off, let's kick it old school

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
As an old Pens fan, I felt very little animosity toward the Isles. In face, I am forever grateful for the leadership that former Isles Bryan Trottier brought to the Pens during their first Stanley Cup run in 90-91.

That said, what Pajama Boy Tavares did to the Islanders is one of the *&*^er things I've witnessed by a player doing to his former team.

Reactions: PWJunior

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad