Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, With Marvel

• Yes, With Both Teaming Up

• Total voters

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
I was horrified at our defense on the first goal by the NYI. That was a gift. But that probably just makes us look even luckier.

Fleury made some really big saves again and we needed every single one. That’s why he keeps playing.

Do we win this with Subban? I seriously doubt it. It seems so risky to put him in there.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Big win. Got to keep rolling. Lots of winning teams in the West.

Calgary was down 5-3 in the 3rd and I thought they were done. I check again and they pulled out the win in OT. Yuck!

I was just about to write that the Ducks were up 2-0 and now they are down 3-2.

Our team was down 2-1, was really struggling in the 2nd and pulled out a win.

Crazy night in the NHL. :huh::popcorn:

Edit: Now Ducks are up 5-3.

Last edited:

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Calgary was down 5-3 in the 3rd and I thought they were done. I check again and they pulled out the win in OT. Yuck!

I was just about to write that the Ducks were up 2-0 and now they are down 3-2.

Our team was down 2-1, was really struggling in the 2nd and pulled out a win.

Crazy night in the NHL. :huh::popcorn:

Edit: Now Ducks are up 5-3.
Vegas finally gets on track and the Pacific suddenly can't lose.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nevada Jones

KingBran

Three Eyed Raven
Apr 24, 2014
It was fun that we won, but this team has GOT to move the puck better.
Well I am a Blues fan (sadly) who just happened to turn on the VGK game last night. I like the team and the city. Im a Theodore fan too. Just popped into thid GDT to see what was going on. Doesn't seem like its too busy around here.

But being neutral and watching, I was cheering for VGK though, it was at least a close game.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Well I am a Blues fan (sadly) who just happened to turn on the VGK game last night. I like the team and the city. Im a Theodore fan too. Just popped into thid GDT to see what was going on. Doesn't seem like its too busy around here.

But being neutral and watching, I was cheering for VGK though, it was at least a close game.

Stick around, our board is still growing. We have a consistent loyal bunch of followers who make this place a lot of fun.

KingBran

Three Eyed Raven
Apr 24, 2014
Stick around, our board is still growing. We have a consistent loyal bunch of followers who make this place a lot of fun.
I plan on it, especially with how the Blues are playing... and have played my entire life. I got a VGK hat the day they went on sale and have loosely followed them. Maybe I will post around here more often. :)

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
I haven't been able to catch many Knights games this year, how's the gang been doing? I saw Reaves is still the baddest man around, how have Stastny, Patches, and the other new guys been? Is Wild Bill still playing like a top center?

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
I haven't been able to catch many Knights games this year, how's the gang been doing? I saw Reaves is still the baddest man around, how have Stastny, Patches, and the other new guys been? Is Wild Bill still playing like a top center?
Mediocre until Schmidt & Tuch came back, 10-3-0 since then. Patches was doing meh with a revolving door of linemates, now with Tuch & Eakin he's 8-8 his last 14. Stastny has been injured since game 3, currently looking to get back during this road trip. Wild Bill is still a great two-way top center, his point totals(along with Marchy & Smith) have dropped along with his goals, has 6 goals last 9 games though. So he's getting back into it. Same with Smith, at one point he had less than half of Marchy & Karlsson's points, but now he's only 2 points short from their 24's.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017

Reaves is a bad, bad man.

Stastny has been out since Game 3. Wild Bill is still playing like a top center, but a few points shy of last year's pace. Holden has me saying bad words in front of my daughter, and Patches is feast or famine.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Thanks theslatcher and iceneophyte. Hopefully Vegas turns it on even more as the season goes on.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad