GDT: Game 33: Sharks vs. Desert somethings 7:30pm ESPN+/Hulu

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Just say you got your wires crossed again. Much more to the point.

Your attempt to curtail my verbosity is ill-advised as I always choose to expend as much syntactical variance as I believe is prescribed by the fundamental aspects of the current situation and the whims of my own capricious predilections towards prolixity. Bro. ;)

(I don't have Passington memes anymore. I need some sort of outlet for this.)

Bizz

2023 LTIR Loophole* Cup Champions
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
Apologies for misreading your intent. It's just that with a history of being legitimately combative and critical of posters for expressing negativity about aspects of the team/players it's difficult to tell the difference between it being in jest and being in earnest without some sort of stronger identifier.

"I was saying Boo-urns!"

Chinaski89

May 17, 2019
I swear to Kahk… I pick 4-2 Sharks loss consistently for SNOG and when I finally divert from that it might happen… F my life.

Sharks better score again or else I’ll be highly frustrated ha

karltonian

Jan 1, 2023
I swear to Kahk… I pick 4-2 Sharks loss consistently for SNOG and when I finally divert from that it might happen… F my life.

Sharks better score again or else I’ll be highly frustrated ha
plenty of time for it to get worse

ferarro is our puck mover. god help us.

Reactions: Sandisfan

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
Your attempt to curtail my verbosity is ill-advised as I always choose to expend as much syntactical variance as I believe is prescribed by the fundamental aspects of the current situation and the whims of my own capricious predilections towards prolixity. Bro. ;)

(I don't have Passington memes anymore. I need some sort of outlet for this.)

Your inclination towards linguistic elaboration is acknowledged, and I value the nuanced interplay between your expansive syntax and the dynamic whims of the present circumstances, Brother. ;)

Reactions: Sandisfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad