GDT: Game 33: Sharks vs. Desert somethings 7:30pm ESPN+/Hulu

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Attempt at a joke. I see your point.

Apologies for misreading your intent. It's just that with a history of being legitimately combative and critical of posters for expressing negativity about aspects of the team/players it's difficult to tell the difference between it being in jest and being in earnest without some sort of stronger identifier.

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
Apologies for misreading your intent. It's just that with a history of being legitimately combative and critical of posters for expressing negativity about aspects of the team/players it's difficult to tell the difference between it being in jest and being in earnest without some sort of stronger identifier.

Just say you got your wires crossed again. Much more to the point.

karltonian

Jan 1, 2023
god this defending is giving me conniptions

"It was a joke" smh
You read it right IMO. This is just a backpedal/excuse/gaslight

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Clarity is a beautiful thing. :sarcasm:

It was Schrödinger’s joke—if no one got upset about it, it was serious, but if someone did, it’s a joke!!

Alaskanice

Sep 23, 2009
1 1/2 hours away
It’s tough to garner through words on a screen. I admit I get dragged down by the negativity. This is my only outlet to talk about the Sharks.

Reactions: Chinaski89

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad