CHYCHRUN - SCHENN

SMITH
DOMINGUE

*Actual lines/pairings subject to the whims of the board's favorite coach

Consider yourself...
01-sm-Illustration%20Photo.jpg

Roy Rogers' horse, Trigger

(But now it's 25 games)

Many an Edmonton tear has been shed over their inability to put the Coyotes away in regulation.

1375834004000-new-coyotes-owners-1308062009_4_3.jpg

When we bought the Coyotes I didn't realize we'd end up owning the Oilers too.

shane-doan-nhl-vancouver-canucks-arizona-coyotes-590x900.jpg

Here's your daddy, Edmonton

I realize this GDT will mean that the Coyotes will lose in regulation but you may as well go out in a blaze of glory.

Last edited by a moderator:

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I WAS LITERALLY MAKING THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW AND YOU MADE ME WORK FOR 10 MINUTES FOR NOTHING BY POSTING THIS.

Actually no I'm lying, but I really was about to start making one :P

Does the point streak survive into 2017? Tune in to find out.

Over/under on Steve Kelly/Doan references? I'm going with 3.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Outshot 53-14, 2-1 OT victory. Dave Tippett credited with inspiring the troops by benching Dvorak, Duclair Crouse, Chychrun, and DeAngelo and Triple-shifting Doan.

Snarky Coyote

Sponsor
May 3, 2009
Now with more snark
We win 45-1 based on the league giving a point for each cycle around the net during a power play. Before the game Tippet benches every player under 30 and announces the emergency signings of Radislov Suchy, David Moss, Greg Addams, Dallas Drake, Kyle Chipchurra David Moss and David Hale. Dallas Drake is benched in the first period for not being defensive enough. We then sign Kale Kessy during the second intermission and trade him for Connor Mcdavid and a conditional 5th.

Hey it could happen.:yo:

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
We win 45-1 based on the league giving a point for each cycle around the net during a power play. Before the game Tippet benches every player under 30 and announces the emergency signings of Radislov Suchy, David Moss, Greg Addams, Dallas Drake, Kyle Chipchurra David Moss and David Hale. Dallas Drake is benched in the first period for not being defensive enough. We then sign Kale Kessy during the second intermission and trade him for Connor Mcdavid and a conditional 5th.

Maybe throw in the Moss clone since we have 2.

I think Duclair has Mossitis.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014

Suchy was awesome. Iirc he had a super long goal drought and then scored a ridiculously pretty goal. Fun times.

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
I fear the Coyote streak may be coming to an end and the Oiler streak may be starting....

Spirit of Lindgren

Jan 1, 2016
We've had this teams number for awhile now..
Although, I think they have a much better team.
This could be that one game they win..
I think they won that afternoon game we played them way back when didn't they?
It was in October and the snowbirds weren't here yet.....
I thought an early afternoon game was a good idea but after that, they never did it again.
Not looking forward to using my windshield wipers on the way back from the game.
I can't even remember what its like to drive with windshield wipers on and many drivers here don't remember.
A little water on the roadways and people go ape sh--.
Go to the "Den" and buy 7 pairs of socks for xmas presents.
The Den sells great socks!
Lets go Yotes, keep the streak with the Oilers going!
We are to the Oilers what the Blues are to us.

kihekah19*

Oct 25, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
Saw something interesting over at the Edmonton forum and while most of y'all don't bother to attend games, you do like to chime in on your lack of arena etiquette (think seat interloper's), on the odd chance you ever would attend.

Apparently they have an in arena message telling patrons Do not lean, but rather sit back in your seat. An excellent idea imo, as even at 6'3" a leaner can have an averse effect on my view. The shorty's that attend with me obviously have it worse.

As previously mentioned (during the "ain't nothing wrong with an interloper" discussion a while back) - I changed locations to a front row to circumvent the dreaded leaner, so this is all past tense for me.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
It sounds like Perlini is back in for Jooris

Jooris has been a little underwhelming, on the relative scale of waiver fodder that is. Certainly hasn't earned time over the other options.

I was totally in favor of giving him some minutes if he was going to play C and get Martinook back to wing and hopefully boost his play a bit. But that's obviously not happening.

Holland has been pretty solid though so 50% ain't too bad on waiver crap.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
HCanes Bandwagon
Saw something interesting over at the Edmonton forum and while most of y'all don't bother to attend games, you do like to chime in on your lack of arena etiquette (think seat interloper's), on the odd chance you ever would attend.

Apparently they have an in arena message telling patrons Do not lean, but rather sit back in your seat. An excellent idea imo, as even at 6'3" a leaner can have an averse effect on my view. The shorty's that attend with me obviously have it worse.

As previously mentioned (during the "ain't nothing wrong with an interloper" discussion a while back) - I changed locations to a front row to circumvent the dreaded leaner, so this is all past tense for me.
You wildly overstated the degree to which this story would be interesting.

Yay, EDM again. *yawn* Someone punch Lucic please. Duclair with two goals tonight, mark it down. Glad Pearls is back in.

kihekah19*

Oct 25, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
You wildly overstated the degree to which this story would be interesting.

Yay, EDM again. *yawn* Someone punch Lucic please. Duclair with two goals tonight, mark it down. Glad Pearls is back in.

Yes - wild :huh: I did figure many of the rude among us would take issue with anything having to do with allowing a fellow patron to see the event they've paid for.

As for Lucic? Would enjoy watching some on this forum give him a punch... well at least his return punch.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
HCanes Bandwagon
Yes - wild :huh: I did figure many of the rude among us would take issue with anything having to do with allowing a fellow patron to see the event they've paid for.

As for Lucic? Would enjoy watching some on this forum give him a punch... well at least his reaction.
Wow ... trying to be funny, wasn't trying to hurt your feelings ... :naughty:

Lucic has 15 lbs on me. Yawn. The NHL makes legal all sorts of antisocial behavior ... dude's not scary, he plays like a bully. A dumb bully who takes dumb penalties.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
I'll try that again, Coyotes win 1-0 in the shootout.

fite me irl sniper behind the bike sheds after school

Last edited:

kihekah19*

Oct 25, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
Wow ... trying to be funny, wasn't trying to hurt your feelings ... :naughty:

Lucic has 15 lbs on me. Yawn. The NHL makes legal all sorts of antisocial behavior ... dude's not scary, he plays like a bully. A dumb bully who takes dumb penalties.

:laugh: I'm over it!

Present company excluded from what I would like to see - no worries. He definitely takes dumb penalties (incidentally something those that I would like to see him return a punch to, seem to want on our team), but I would think scary for not only those on this forum, but many on the ice.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad