GDT: Game 33: Montreal Canadiens vs Colorado Avalanche 12/21/22 8:00pm EST SN, RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonkeyBusiness

Mar 3, 2013
Losing Monahan was brutal for us. He anchored the 2nd line and gave us secondary scoring. Without him, MSL tried to use Dach but Anderson couldn't fill his shoes on the first line and Dach couldn't anchor the 2nd without wingers...

We don't have scoring depth. People can bitch all they want. The team is rebuilding. This is what it looks like.
The team obviously has holes, and that can explain some of the decisions. But one thing that cannot be rationalized is benching Slaf and removing his PP time. Especially when you put garbage players in his place.

Reactions: Riddick412

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
Bud, they’re never gonna hire the best because they’re not gonna hire an English speaking coach.

Either accept that fact or find a new team. It is what it is with this f****** province.
Toronto always hire English an coach, the best one available

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
The team obviously has holes, and that can explain some of the decisions. But one thing that cannot be rationalized is benching Slaf and removing his PP time. Especially when you put garbage players in his place.
I'm not happy with how we're developing Slaf.

I said at the beginning of the year that I'd rather he get tons of ice in the minors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad