GDT: Game 33: Montreal Canadiens vs Colorado Avalanche 12/21/22 8:00pm EST SN, RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Seriously what is the f***ing joke with this team? I’ve been watching for years. They are always complete garbage on these December road trips. But now, greatest draft in 20 years and in a rebuild mode, they are going to pick up points every game? Like wtf is going on.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
I guessed 3 points total for this 7 game Habs road trip and they already have 3 points in the 1st 2 games and possibly 4 here so not looking good for my prediction. Sigh.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

c3z4r

Jul 4, 2011
in the world
755dqi.jpg

Nevins

Jul 12, 2014
I may shocked but I want the Habs to lose and finish as low as possible this year. Why? because I want a Stanley Cup and I'm sick of the average/poor results of the last 20 years. To win we need to finish bottom in the standings, trade Monahan and Edmunston to try to get 4 first draft picks in this great year. So we could go for an excellent center, 2 good right-handed defenseman , an excellent goalkeeper and a rw in the 2nd round. And we have 2 other 1st round choices in 2025...

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
Seriously what is the f***ing joke with this team? I’ve been watching for years. They are always complete garbage on these December road trips. But now, greatest draft in 20 years and in a rebuild mode, they are going to pick up points every game? Like wtf is going on.
It's like other teams just don't make the extra effort to beat us .

It's a back to back awful games hiding with potential 4/4 points.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
No, it doesn't because this team needs to lose. That is all. This is what a rebuilding team is about. Nothing else. Any rebuilding team sucks. Most of the time. This is a rebuilding team that has a lot of deadwood. And what you see is what you get.

They need to lose most of the time. Simple. And they will suck. Most of the time. No rainbows and unicorns when you suck. You just suck.
Theyre not losing

We dont even suck, I said this because Wideman and Drouin started PP1 over Guhle and Dach

Reactions: Riddick412
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad