GDT: Game 33 | Jackets @ Hawks | 12/23 8:30pm | Bedard Bowl

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
I was talking in general.
Ive had a couple drinks but im not entirely sure what you mean. I feel like many players have been meh lately including Gaudreau. I watch Johnson trying hard to make the best of his oppurtunity and Gaudreau/Laine already over it this season. Very few bright spots right now. Including Tarasov who I personally feel is being overrated right now.

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
Ive had a couple drinks but im not entirely sure what you mean. I feel like many players have been meh lately including Gaudreau. I watch Johnson trying hard to make the best of his oppurtunity and Gaudreau/Laine already over it this season. Very few bright spots right now. Including Tarasov who I personally feel is being overrated right now.
Tarasov isn't overrated but our defense is still something tragical for him. He's still young.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
This is 2015 Sabres level tank. It will take years to get the stink off.

I don't know if that's what you prefer, maybe you're not interested in watching the team until the year 2030 anyways.
When you endeavor to lose you don’t get to control how that happens within each game. So people either want this or they don’t.

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Tarasov isn't overrated but our defense is still something tragical for him. He's still young.
I disagree. I feel like hes more active than people suggest and more prone to these multi goal games than people want to admit. Hes huge and highly athletic which is a plus but needs some work with all the development time hes missed

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
When you endeavor to lose you don’t get to control how that happens within each game. So people either want this or they don’t.
I’m 100% for it … Bengals were the Bluejackets before they drafted a flat our Dawg in Burrow . Team needs elite talent bottom line . I would argue that KJ is already one of the best 2 players on this team , as a rookie

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
This is 2015 Sabres level tank. It will take years to get the stink off.

I don't know if that's what you prefer, maybe you're not interested in watching the team until the year 2030 anyways.
Maybe Im weird but I highly disagree with the tank logic ruining the room and Ive voiced that in the past. Edmonton and Buffalo are constantly brought up but I think thats much more an issue with incompentant management than a poor lockeroom. Those teams luck into superstars and cant support them at all. Cirelli, Holland and Murray are just terrible gm's

Reactions: KJ Dangler

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
I disagree. I feel like hes more active than people suggest and more prone to these multi goal games than people want to admit. Hes huge and highly athletic which is a plus but needs some work with all the development time hes missed
That's right, injuries and call up/assigned not allowing him to you out like he was with Vasilevskiy (also a pupil of Salavat Yulayev Ufa).

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Maybe Im weird but I highly disagree with the tank logic ruining the room and Ive voiced that in the past. Edmonton and Buffalo are constantly brought up but I think thats much more an issue with incompentant management than a poor lockeroom. Those teams luck into superstars and cant support them at all. Cirelli, Holland and Murray are just terrible gm's

I don't agree. The stories that came out about the attitude in the room are horrifying.

Reactions: Viqsi and LJ7

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Don’t we have incompetent management?

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2