GDT: Game 33 | Jackets @ Hawks | 12/23 8:30pm | Bedard Bowl

Finner

Dec 8, 2018
Bedard bowl. First and only thing what made me smile in this horrifying season

summer tooth

Aug 10, 2020
Even though the Hawks are favorites I think we have a shot at winning. We have at least a 30% chance to win this one.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
This season has pretty much sapped any enjoyment I have for hockey. I wasn't expecting us to be a playoff team,but I did think we'd get close. That's why I have been so distant on these boards in GDT's and general conversations recently.

A lackluster style of play, with massive injuries on top of it, just doesn't get me excited to watch anymore. There are more things to do with my time. It's not a fun brand to watch and seeing them play like an NHL 23 EASHL team is quite frustrating.

I still love the Jackets and I do watch most of the games still, at least in some capacity, but this season I have drawn the line when it comes to my attention. Gaudreau, Johnson, and a few others only have so much pull.

I don't get any excitement to watch them this year. I am more enjoying watching Ovechkin's pursuit of greatness. I think it would be awesome of he broke that record against us one day, and in NWA so I could be there. I'm looking forward to the WJC too.

Regardless, I think we'll win this game because of course they will. I'm not a big tanking advocate, but getting Bedard would maybe make this all worth it.

I'll be watching from the sidelines like I have been for a while, but I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
This season has pretty much sapped any enjoyment I have for hockey. I wasn't expecting us to be a playoff team,but I did think we'd get close. That's why I have been so distant on these boards in GDT's and general conversations recently.

A lackluster style of play, with massive injuries on top of it, just doesn't get me excited to watch anymore. There are more things to do with my time. It's not a fun brand to watch and seeing them play like an NHL 23 EASHL team is quite frustrating.

I still love the Jackets and I do watch most of the games still, at least in some capacity, but this season I have drawn the line when it comes to my attention. Gaudreau, Johnson, and a few others only have so much pull.

I don't get any excitement to watch them this year. I am more enjoying watching Ovechkin's pursuit of greatness. I think it would be awesome of he broke that record against us one day, and in NWA so I could be there. I'm looking forward to the WJC too.

Regardless, I think we'll win this game because of course they will. I'm not a big tanking advocate, but getting Bedard would maybe make this all worth it.

I'll be watching from the sidelines like I have been for a while, but I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.
I'm right there with you. The Bengals are taking most of my sports time right now followed by the NJ Devils even though they've gone cold recently. I'll watch tonight since its a later game and not much else is going on.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
I'm right there with you. The Bengals are taking most of my sports time right now followed by the NJ Devils even though they've gone cold recently. I'll watch tonight since its a later game and not much else is going on.
They’re going on quite a run (the bengals). I’m a chargers fan but my dad is a bengals fan, so if they won it all, I’d be thrilled for him and the fanbase.

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
They’re going on quite a run (the bengals). I’m a chargers fan but my dad is a bengals fan, so if they won it all, I’d be thrilled for him and the fanbase.
Bengals fan for as long as I can remember. The first football game I ever remember seeing on TV was the 1982 Super Bowl when I was about to turn 5. Lots of misery between them and the CBJ in the last 20+ years. I'm certainly enjoying the ride. The Chargers are just a couple of pieces away from being able to do some good things. Herbert will get more recognition once the team around him gets better.

Reactions: CBJWerenski8

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
Bengals fan for as long as I can remember. The first football game I ever remember seeing on TV was the 1982 Super Bowl when I was about to turn 5. Lots of misery between them and the CBJ in the last 20+ years. I'm certainly enjoying the ride. The Chargers are just a couple of pieces away from being able to do some good things. Herbert will get more recognition once the team around him gets better.
The Bengals are showing that one elite player can turn the entire franchise around and make other players look elite as well. That’s why tanking ain’t so bad sometimes

Is this the only game the Jackets are considered favorites to win ?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad