Post-Game Talk: GAME 33 - HAPPY FESTIVUS!!!! THE BEAR has NO grievances - BRUINS 4 Newark 3 F

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
They won but it’s expected now

I’m interested in style points

It’s not the end result but the journey - sorry Bobby Orr

Not impressed they beat a very good team on the road, in a back to back some say a scheduled loss- sorry Bill Belichick

I’d rather focus on that tbird period and hope Thursday Lindholm (7) and McAvoy (4) could go from 11 shots to ZERO last night

Where has been the fantastic Taylor Hall last 2 games

Lot to worry about this Christmas if you are a Bruins fan

Bah Humbug
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Good Morning Dan

Devils fan dropping in to say great game, was fun until the end.
Good Luck except vs the Bs You have a good team

Reactions: hrdpuk

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
As a Leafs fan I gotta ask... are you guys ever gonna lose again? Unreal. Our guys are doing ok but, holy crap. 4 losses all year?? (I know we got one of those).

SOOO tired of this division, either Bruins or Tampa ugh.

Impressive run guys, honestly.
We are enjoying it over here for sure. Especially with some of the guys getting older it’s a very impressive possible last hurrah. Nice to have a leaf’s fan check in. Hope all is way merry Christmas and happy holidays.

Bread and Circuses

Smile and wave.
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2010
Somewhere in the middle
Special night, my kids first game.

20221223_200234.jpg

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench

How could anybody not like these guys lol

Love these guys!

As a Leafs fan I gotta ask... are you guys ever gonna lose again? Unreal. Our guys are doing ok but, holy crap. 4 losses all year?? (I know we got one of those).

SOOO tired of this division, either Bruins or Tampa ugh.

Impressive run guys, honestly.
1671901928482.png

ProdigalFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 2, 2011
Mansfield, MA
Soooo..I think I have a lucky tee shirt. I bought it from a link that showed up here right after Bergy scored his 1000th point. The link disappeared quickly so I assume it was against the rules. But anyway, the shirt arrived and it's a nice design.
I was wearing it to ride my exercise bike during the early part of the Florida game, took it off in between periods to shower and the B's fell behind, so I brought it downstairs and draped it over the back of my recliner (no one sits on it but the cat). And the B's won.
Same thing has happened the past two games. When the B's start to get into trouble, I bring down the shirt, and they end up winning. Last night my daughter turned to me when NJ was starting their comeback and said, "Go get the shirt!"
So for now, it's a "thing" in our household.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad