GDT: Game #33: Coyotes @ Avalanche - 7:00pm - Scripps

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
We're not really playing all that horribly though our chances have not been if very high quality. But we're getting clubbed just the same so that's frustrating

cobra427

May 6, 2012
We didn't play all that bad, the difference was a few turnovers and missed assignments, mistakes killed us. The Avs are loaded with finishers that make you pay for mistakes. Its the details of picking up your guy on the back checks that matter. This will be a good game to watch the film and learn from it. We aren't that far away in my opinion.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
We didn't play all that bad, the difference was a few turnovers and missed assignments, mistakes killed us. The Avs are loaded with finishers that make you pay for mistakes. Its the details of picking up your guy on the back checks that matter. This will be a good game to watch the film and learn from it. We aren't that far away in my opinion.
agreed...it wasn't like the playoff series when we got obliterated...we're skating w/them, the shot differential if there was one, was minimal, unlike the playoff series where it was just gross...as you stated, we're getting closer.

Reactions: Jakey53

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Yea, turning this off. Stick taps to Crouse for feeding Wood. We'll see these Avholes at the Mullett after the holiday, and hell's coming with us.
That is that only thing that was missing in Crouse's resume. He starts to have a few more of these we will have our poor man version of the Tkachuk's. I love me a mean Crouse.

Screw this game. Hate the Avs.

Good thing we didn’t trade Veggie. Lol.
Are you blaming Ingram?

Reactions: MayDayMayDay

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
We’ve got to find a better mix of finding the perfect play to getting pucks on net and when executing the latter, we need bodies in front and / or, crashing the net.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
A good learning game for sure. Big Mac, what a player.

Reactions: cobra427

LittlePipes

Vortech V7
Feb 22, 2020
Mackinnion is a really good hockey player. Really good. So why is his play cheap? Hard to forget him throwing his helmet at Garland. I’ll never be a fan, and will clap in approval if I ever see him get run hard. I hope a yote doles it out.

Reactions: Matias Maccete

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad