GDT: Game #33: Coyotes @ Avalanche - 7:00pm - Scripps

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
IMG_3733.jpeg

Second of four meetings and the first of a home and home back to back around the Christmas break (schedulers humor).

Coyotes won the first one at Mullett 4-3 on OT.

Last edited:

LittlePipes

Vortech V7
Feb 22, 2020
Keller, Schm0ltz and Cooley +\- isnt good.
Cooley I sorta get.
For Schm0ltz and Keller to be -8 and -10 on this team is pathetic.
Scotty Bowman would have a fit if his top guys went sieve like these two; and I am no Wings fan.
(Im being hyperbolic calling Schm0ltz a top guy)

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Keller, Schm0ltz and Cooley +\- isnt good.
Cooley I sorta get.
For Schm0ltz and Keller to be -8 and -10 on this team is pathetic.
Scotty Bowman would have a fit if his top guys went sieve like these two; and I am no Wings fan.
(Im being hyperbolic calling Schm0ltz a top guy)
I have been saying that all year, and all I hear back is it's because Hayton is hurt. Well, when Hayton was healthy that line was terrible 5v5. Let's hope and pray that Kerfoot helps to get them going. I don't ever want to see Hayton on that first line until he improves himself to at least last years play. It seems that AT is dead set on having Hayton on that first line though, and he is the boss.

Napoli

Oct 4, 2023
Probably deserved one that period, they played well but Georgiev was very solid. Gotta stay off the PK and limit their odd man rushes. I like their game just need to finish a few.

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
How many times does an Avs player get to take out a Yote behind the play with no issue? When is it not a mistake anymore?

Napoli

Oct 4, 2023
These refs are horrible, back to back interference penalties not called.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad