Regina, SK
This team is bad right now.

- Get Griffith off the first line. The experiment is over
- Get Campbell off the team
- Kelly needs to be on the fourth line or on his way out of town
- Paille looked really good with Soda and Loui
- Smith, you're losing me buddy
-Chara and Hamilton are awesome

Finally, if you're walking right down the slot and no one is on you, pick a corner and shoot at it!

This sums up everything I saw all year long ! And I'm assuming Hamilton and chara being an awesome pairing is complete sarcasm!! They look like the tortoises vs the hares out there and u can guess which animal they are

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012
I feel like we are in the cross-fire between a GM and a coach about personnel, and we are the ones suffering for it.

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
Frustrating game.

Bergy line awful. Especially Marchand.bergy worse

Krejci line very bad. rusty

Yeti line was the only one that showed up.as usual

Paille with a stupid pass. Campbell and Seids on the ice with Rask out.yup

This team is going nowhere fast.
you got it my friend. Sell sell sell!!!!

Strange Universe

Apr 8, 2009
I waited all game.

A player took a run at Patrice Bergeron and no one gave a single **** about it.

**** this team

This certainly is a bad sign and what I read into this is that maybe there a lack of unity in the team on and off the ice.....

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
The thought of Campbell out there as the extra man tells me Clode is either the dumbest man alive or there's something more to this. Perhaps he was sending a message to the guys upstairs? Nothing says "These ****ing guys can't score!" like sending out one of your plugs when the chips are down.

Hali33

Oct 18, 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia
I don't know why I'm so furious about that last minute but I am.

I've been a pretty big fan of Claude Julien but I've absolutely had it with this BS from him.

cat400

Jul 30, 2005
Jets with 4 regular d out and playing back up goalie. Still only 1 goal from the Bruins.
Sickening beyond belief.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Paille with Kelly and Soderberg, then Campbell with Rask pulled. After playing stiffs like Campbell, Paille, Kelly over and over in OT. He is trying to lose, surely.

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
I don't know why I'm so furious about that last minute but I am.

I've been a pretty big fan of Claude Julien but I've absolutely had it with this BS from him.

Yeah. Like now I'm upset with how upset I am.

I don't want to say fire Claude, but how long can he coach this badly and it is okay? He keeps doing things that I think are stupid. That's not good.

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
This sums up everything I saw all year long ! And I'm assuming Hamilton and chara being an awesome pairing is complete sarcasm!! They look like the tortoises vs the hares out there and u can guess which animal they are

Chara and Hamilton can't be partners. It stuns Hamilton growth. He needs to be the dominant defenseman in the pair.:rant:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad