Not open for further replies.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Since I'm undefeated in GDT's I thought I'd give it another go

:bruins vs :jets

Game can be seen on TSN3 in Canada, NESN in USA. Can be heard on 98.5 The Sports Hub. Game time is 8PM

They're playing in Winnipeg :snow::cold::brrr::elf:

:fight::hit::pb::hockey::toothless

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
This could be a pretty big game. If they win, a 2-0-1 Western road swing would be something to build off of, but if they lose, it's against a team without any of their top 4 D-men, and Chiarelli will go one step further in his evaluation process.

Danton Heineken

Howard Potts
Mar 11, 2007
Fall River
A BOS regulation loss and an OTT victory will put OTT 1 point behind BOS

A BOS win puts them 1 point ahead of FLO and into the 2nd wildcard spot (FLO would have 3 games in hand)

iGetCarried*

We may score 3 goals instead of 2:amazed::amazed::amazed:

No, it will not be allowed. Refs will waive off any goal after the 2nd one.

Bruins will lose 4-3, even though they will be the team to score the 4 goals. 2 goals will be waived off.

BruinsFan64

Sep 17, 2009
No, it will not be allowed. Refs will waive off any goal after the 2nd one.

Bruins will lose 4-3, even though they will be the team to score the 4 goals. 2 goals will be waived off.

There will be an officials review and we will here this:
"Puck was shot into the net by the players stick thus no goal!"

Stone Clode

Kicks him, stunner!!
Jun 1, 2010
Swansea, MA
Not one for predicting, but hoping Loui and Carl continue their recent streak. Loui has 6 points in his last 7 games, would like to see 8 in 8.

alg363636

Boo
Apr 25, 2014
Washington, DC
We're gonna win this one. Coming off a nice win against Minny, boys have confidence and their whole team back. Jets are injured.

Will be close. 3-2 Bruins (per usual) possibly in OT. But we're gonna win.

Won't be able to watch most of the game due to a friend's birthday, but keep the positive energy flowing in here guys!

BigBear83

Jan 29, 2013
Haverhill, NH
B's win 4-2

griffith, kelly, smitty and dougie ..

please take trotman out .. and by out i mean out of this roster all together... looks exactly the same since his first game (timid, scared...not good) ..im really hoping they are only playing him to increase his trade bait value

TootSweet

Sep 22, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
B's win 4-2

griffith, kelly, smitty and dougie ..

please take trotman out .. and by out i mean out of this roster all together... looks exactly the same since his first game (timid, scared...not good) ..im really hoping they are only playing him to increase his trade bait value

At this point they need to be showcasing him. Morrow looks to be out of lineup again.

mislysBB

Aug 6, 2013
Northeast
Yeah...I have to believe that they are showcasing Trotman. There's just no way he's in the lineup cause he is a better option than Morrow.

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
Krejci is back, all is well, Bruins will start winning and scoring goals.

4-1 Bruins.

Fun stat.

A year ago the Bruins had scored 90 goals and only allowed 64 this year it's 81 for and 83 against.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad