GDT: Game #33 Bruins vs Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.

member 96824

Why is he made off glass ? If he wasn't playing with his head up his *** he would have seen the guy bearing down on him.

There where much bigger hits in this game than that. There where plenty of jets being beat down by Bruin hits and none of their "tough guys" responded either.

No big deal

I'm assuming the username suggests this isn't your first year following the team.

I guess we just disagree. I want my team sticking up for other teammates :dunno:

Hali33

Oct 18, 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Yeah. Like now I'm upset with how upset I am.

I don't want to say fire Claude, but how long can he coach this badly and it is okay? He keeps doing things that I think are stupid. That's not good.

I don't know what the solution is here.

If Claude continues to coach this way, we will continue to lose. Healthy or not.

Claude has lost his damn mind and this team playing like garbage and losing a playoff spot isn't enough to trigger him to maybe adjust.

I truly believe Claude was an excellent coach for this team. I don't know what the **** he is doing this year.

Chiarelli has to step in here. Take some players away from him.

OrrCam

Aug 9, 2008
This. :laugh: Like seriously wtf Clode stop trolling us!

Down a goal, pull Rask, insert Campbell..... :help:

*I saw that. Really! Are you serious Clode? Un******* believable. We needed offence....we needed a goal....and Mr. hockey genius sticks Campbell in with the goalie pulled. WTF! This is just rediculous. Right now we couldn't win with this guy behind the bench if we had Taylor Halls and Jordan Eberles coming out of our ying yang.

Watching this **** is just not worth it. It's just painful! Time to check out of this BS and check back in June when they'll be picking in the top 5 in the draft. Just for craps and giggles, and to watch them pick another 5th rounder, like Caron, in the first round.

DISGUSTING :rant:

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
I don't know what the solution is here.

If Claude continues to coach this way, we will continue to lose. Healthy or not.

Claude has lost his damn mind and this team playing like garbage and losing a playoff spot isn't enough to trigger him to maybe adjust.

I truly believe Claude was an excellent coach for this team. I don't know what the **** he is doing this year.

Chiarelli has to step in here. Take some players away from him.

Based on putting Campbell on the ice? It was dumb but I think we don't have the horses at the moment.

Cid

Jan 9, 2007
Canada
So, was Claude asked about his late game coaching decisions and putting Gregory Campbell on the ice with the goalie pulled? What was his response???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad