GDT: Game 33: Avs vs Stars - 7PM MT - The Island of Misfit Toys

hooverdam

Feb 21, 2013
YOUR COLORADO AVALANCHE
Featuring: Nathan the Red-Nosed Reindeer, Gabe the Reindeer Babe, and Mikko the Elf Who Wants to be a Dentist or an Art Ross Winner

XJzFCPk.png

pYsT9qu.png

5NkoKmq.png

VS

THE DALLAS HEAT MISERS

BENN MISER - SEGUIN MISER - RADULOV MISER
SHORE MISER - HANZAL MISER - GURIANOV MISER
JANMARK MISER - SPEZZA MISER - NICHUSHKIN MISER
DICKINSON MISER - FAKSA MISER - COMEAU MISER

LINDELL MISER - HONKA MISER
HEISKANEN MISER - POLAK MISER
BAYREUTHER MISER - FEDUN MISER

BISHOP MISER
DOBBY MISER

#GOAVSGO

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Nichushkin with 0G 5A in 24 games. Big gap between potential and actual ability there.

hooverdam

Feb 21, 2013
I was totally looking forward to miser song, but you forgot the winter one dude! Awesome job regardless, those songs are catchy.

My original idea was Snow Miser (Avalanche obvs) vs Heat Miser (Texas!!) but Rudolph gave me more to work with for the Avs so I went with it lol. I figured Heat Miser was enough to get the song stuck in everyone's heads! :sarcasm:

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Maybe Avs will actually win and they better otherwise I'm just gonna start calling this team pretenders and go off on the coach. I cant put the Avs in good team tier with Jets, Preds and other good teams who can actually win games in OT, or back to backs etc...unless Avs start winning in this situations too.

I have center ice and watch other teams, and teams who are known to be good, win games regardless what the situation is. They win games in regulation, OT, SO, back to backs, after long breaks etc...

Raucherhusten

Unselfish Gif Lover
Aug 24, 2017
Over the rainbow
Maybe Avs will actually win and they better otherwise I'm just gonna start calling this team pretenders and go off on the coach. I cant put the Avs in good team tier with Jets, Preds and other good teams who can actually win games in OT, or back to backs etc...unless Avs start winning in this situations too.

I have center ice and watch other teams, and teams who are known to be good, win games regardless what the situation is. They win games in regulation, OT, SO, back to backs, after long breaks etc...

Thx mate. Now they will lose for sure - can't win when you play afraid.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Sadly another L tonight. We barely beat these guys last time when we were rollin so now that we shitting the bed and spreading it all on ourselves(Barrie last night) I expect a good beating. something like 6-1.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad