GDT: Game #33 - 12.23.14 - vs Toronto - 6:00 PM - FS Southwest - 1310 AM - 96.7 FM

FrailSwan

Feb 26, 2012
I have lost my home
If I had to pick a favorite out of Rome, Pardy, and Woywitka...I would probably go with Woywitka. You can't beat the wildcat. I'll never forget the losing streak when he was injured, and when he came back we won like 7 in a row. Too funny.

Stumbled upon this. Anyone else see some Nuke in him?
hi-res-hi-res-1644925_crop_north.jpg

valeri_nichushkin_nhl_combine_053113.jpg

Brand New Stars

You guys comparing career scrubs to a player like Gonchar...good stuff.

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
Yeah, Dillon was best here when paired with Robi, so it looks like he is a guy who needs a good partner to succeed, not someone who makes another guy better.

Probably as even a trade as you could get, but SJ will probably claim victory as they got the younger, cheaper, bigger player who will do well for them longer. Still works out for Stars, though.

Like we say, its not everyday a good young D becomes available on the market. Who would think we would be the ones trading one, despite our D woes.

Of course, maybe I am just bitter having just bought a Dillon jersey before the trade. Previous to that, I had only bought a Neal jersey, just before that trade. Got a blank jersey for Xmas, not willing to take a chance again.

Klockis

Suter stan
Mar 21, 2013
Sweden
You and me both. I was amazed to hear about how he could be among the best players in the NHL because, when I watched him play, I saw a guy who did not belong in the NHL.

But.. but he's Danish. And look at that face.

Philip+Larsen+qbXbKF_sg4Jm.jpg

How could you not over hype the guy????

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
And in his best season in the AHL, he was on pace to score 30 points or so. Can you imagine what he would do if given all of the PP minutes in the NHL? Come on, Gully!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad