GDT: Game 33 12/21 7:07 PM - Bruins try to shoot down high flying Jets | NESN, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Packofwolves

Nov 5, 2017
You'll get you're wish. Just not sure witch team.
When referring to Jets. Atlanta stats should stay in Atlanta.
Bruins were my No.1 team before Jets came back. Now No.2:(

Reactions: BMC and Ladyfan

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
I am really looking forward to the game, so much hockey this week - almost like Christmas! I never know what to expect from the Bruins lately but I have begun to really believe in them - they are so much fun to watch and the rookie talent is exciting. Cassidy has managed the goaltenders beautifully, something we haven't seen for a couple of seasons. Let's get another win!! GO BRUINS!!

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
I just hope we can at least touch the puck tonight. I'v been reading on the boards this Jets team is something special

We're in big trouble if we can't touch the puck!:laugh:

upload_2017-12-21_9-33-18.jpeg

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
The ambulance picture in the OP is very appropriate apparently

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
It must happen around the league but it always seems that every season the Bruins are good for at least one team wide illness running through the locker room.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
This is going to be a tough one tonight, especially if Marchand is unable to go.
Unreal.

I hope all are well soon.

There was a stomach bug going around at work. It was 24-48 hours of feeling BAD.

Brad is so important to this team.

GET WELL GUYS !!!

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Unreal.

I hope all are well soon.

There was a stomach bug going around at work. It was 24-48 hours of feeling BAD.

Brad is so important to this team.

GET WELL GUYS !!!

It's a national epidemic- several friends of mine and their families have battled this thing in the past week or two :( With those guys out it looks like the first month of the season again, which means we have a good shot at winning anyway :nod:

Reactions: Ladyfan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad