GDT: Game 32: Panthers at Blackhawks | Dec. 8, 2013 | 6:00 PM CT | WGN

Status
Not open for further replies.

BPR*

Imagine...a poster who is not me was the first to suggest this recent lapse of sloppy half-only compete play wwas due to our players reading and believing their own press clippings...gee I thought the conensus excuse was team tiredness? Of course by now most teams ought to be sdttled in the grind to nearly equal tiredness..so that excuse is just hard to believe..Can Toews be tired for about 8 straight games? 1 g abd 1A only...I believe..in his "slump"..and now Mr. November looks like he too is catching the Toews lolligag virus..Sharp needs myriads of shot attempts to finish one..tbis is star sniping? IT seems since his 4pt. Game of now too long memory, our captain has either come down with mono..or cauvht thd lazy half-effoft/missing talent soecialness virus...and since JJ over at hockeybuzz.com put the K.O.D. on our top line of Sharp Toews Hossa by stating they edre the best line in hockey...they have revefted to too little pfoductivity as a line...Cannot beat DAL despite their best playerand gop centre out and top Dman out..but now Segjin returns..Benn is always very good and Nichushkin is coming on like gangbusters..such that now that line put together as the top line for DAL. ..had dominaging myriads of scoring points together and destroyed the Flyers. ..demonstrating what a real top line can do...have we even ever got such a dominating show from our top trio this year...all together clicking into big multiponts for the line..jot just 1 guy on the line? The old adage...hour best must be your best..and we supposedly have 4 of the best..but our 4 stars are playing far from super lately...more like STUPOR STARS....If other teams top guns can shine. ..why our our stars lapsing to mehness? So the tired excuse keeps.on ticking..I am sick of it and demand Q wakes these guys up from the complacent bums they are "performing" as too often recently and the overhyped "difference-makers" making little diffdrence too often latdly..too much mailing it in and too much FAIL.

I find your ideas intriguing and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Your Reality Check

Nov 11, 2013
Chicago
hawksfan50 has always intrigued me and has always been my favorite poster.

I wonder what he's like at the family dinner for Thanksgiving and Christmas. I have my guesses.

Everyone is talking, having a good time as he remains silent and casually observes everyone in the household.

Then it's time to carve the turkey and say their blessings and he is the one to say grace this year. Instead of saying grace, he goes into a 10 minute speech about how everything and everyone sucks, swiftly picking apart each person at the table with one liners that cuts thru the core of their soul.

After dinner, he goes off in a room by himself with a glass of scotch and watches re-runs of I Love Lucy.

I'd like to be invited one year.

As for the game, The Hawks are good and the Panthers are bad so there's a good chance the Hawks take this one.

Your Reality Check

Nov 11, 2013
Chicago
One wonders what your previous identity was.

;)

I've been lurkin since the days where Teemu was basically just talking to himself.

I only registered a couple of weeks ago because Blues fans were getting too cocky on the main board and I had to send them back down to earth.

I really don't have much to say, Chris Hansen pretty much says anything that's on my mind. So I'm just gonna say smartass things once in a while until everyone tunes me out.

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
Chris Kuc ‏@ChrisKuc 2h

Dylan Olsen and Jimmy Hayes were playing cards together when they got call they were traded from #Blackhawks organization to Panthers.

Chris Kuc ‏@ChrisKuc 1h

Dylan Olsen and Jimmy Hayes "thought we were getting called up to the Hawks" when they got call about being traded to Panthers. #Blackhawks

deytookerjaabs

Johnny Paycheck's Tank Advisor
Sep 26, 2010
Eastern Shore
Chris Kuc ‏@ChrisKuc 2h

Dylan Olsen and Jimmy Hayes were playing cards together when they got call they were traded from #Blackhawks organization to Panthers.

Chris Kuc ‏@ChrisKuc 1h

Dylan Olsen and Jimmy Hayes "thought we were getting called up to the Hawks" when they got call about being traded to Panthers. #Blackhawks

Wow, well, they're at least getting NHL ice time.

Fortyfives

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2011
Maybe Sharp will break out now! He's been missing lots of chances lately.

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
Yay for Toews busting his point-less streak.

And just like that Kane now has a 5-game point streak as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad