GDT: Game 32: Ottawa Senators vs Montreal Canadiens 12/11/19 7:30pm EST SN, RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
i75f9Do.jpg

yGee1Ws.jpg

9uIrEjZ.jpg

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
I wonder how soon Byron gets back? Need another win, but we actually play better on the road than we do at home.

Does Primeau play this one?

I would prefer to see Evans or Vejdemo get the call over Hudon. Hell, I'd call up the Dutch Gretzky before Hudon at this point.

Reactions: Hansman and Tuggy

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
Byron could come back Saturday, so I doubt they recall Hudon since he would require waivers after 1 more game played

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
I wonder how soon Byron gets back? Need another win, but we actually play better on the road than we do at home.

Does Primeau play this one?

I would prefer to see Evans or Vejdemo get the call over Hudon. Hell, I'd call up the Dutch Gretzky before Hudon at this point.

Agreed. Leave Hudon in Laval.

Vejdemo would be my choice.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
With all the injuries, I would call up Hudon or Weise. We need NHL experience IMO. Vejdemo deserves a shot but not so sure we want that many rookies in the line-up do we? Better to give Vejdemo a shot when we are bit more healthy so we can shelter him a bit more.

Reactions: Agalloch

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Agreed. Leave Hudon in Laval.

Vejdemo would be my choice.

I get the Hudon dislike due to his lack of production with the opportunity we give him time and time again but we do need a bit more NHL experience IMO. I rather have Hudon hitting the post than no shots at all. At least Hudon knows about the Habs system and what his assignments are at this point of his career. That's what we have him for... for injuries.

Vejdemo does deserve a shot but at this point with so many injuries and with the youth we already have? Not so sure about that but we will see what management does.

Reactions: AlexGretzchenvid
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad