GDT: Game 32: Ottawa Senators vs Montreal Canadiens 12/11/19 7:30pm EST SN, RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

DangerDave

Mete's Shot
Feb 8, 2015
T.O
I'll give you the hit on Kotkaniemi possibly being dirty, but there Peca getting hurt was a freak accident..
I don't buy it. Maybe he didn't mean to hurt Peca but he was visibly frustrated. He had him in a guillotine headlock just a moment before after Peca made a couple nice plays to deny him.

Malkin has a history. He's a f***ing meathead. He had every intent if steamrolling Peca

Reactions: domiwroze

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Hudon or Weiss?
I'm thinking Weise may get another shot. He's embraced his role as a vet in Laval so it would be a nice reward by the organization for his play. Also they should just let Hudon stay in Laval, his game is better suited there than the NHL.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
2nd night of a back to back and where the Sens had an day off after beating the Bruins on Monday. Those who say this is 2 pts we should get cause it's the Sens are mistaken. Habs played very hard last night on the road too.

I'll be impressed if we get 1 or 2 pts tonight.

Reactions: groovejuice

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
2nd night of a back to back and where the Sens had an day off after beating the Bruins on Monday. Those who say this is 2 pts we should get cause it's the Sens are mistaken. Habs played very hard last night on the road too.

I'll be impressed if we get 1 or 2 pts tonight.

Also consider the habs record is putrid against non playoff teams.

Reactions: habsfan891

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
The injuries have this roster looking pretty depressing, hopefully Poehling can inject some life into his line.

Archijerej

Jan 17, 2005
Poland
Ottawa's not a strong team, but they are well organized and hardworking. If we don't take them seriously, we're gonna pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad