GDT: Game 32 Montreal Canadiens vs Arizona Coyotes 12/19/22 10:00pm EST TSN2, RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sagikev

Chadstudsky
Sep 16, 2018
I don't get why we bother having a 1st overall in the NHL if we're not even gonna use him. The NHL is not a development league.
This is a myth. The NHL is a development league. It's where Caufield was/is still being developped. Where Suzuki developed. And there are many more examples. With the cap space, you don't have a choice to add some ELC's and develop players in the NHL.

Reactions: Redux91

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
This coaching staff is brain challenged if they don't see Guhle as a 1st wave Dman over Wideman or Drouin. :ha::help::ha::help::ha:

He did get a good bit of time on 2nd PP unit only issue is he shouldn't be the player dropping the pass, he should be the one receiving the drop pass. His skating is amazing.

Reactions: Sagikev

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
This is a myth. The NHL is a development league. It's where Caufield was/is still being developped. Where Suzuki developed. And there are many more examples. With the cap space, you don't have a choice to add some ELC's and develop players in the NHL.
They were developped by playing though... and they didnt come in it at 18.

Reactions: Stive Morgan

Stive Morgan

Fatso forgot to shake my hand
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
Caufield was good and played in our top 6 and PP from the get-go. He was developed in the NCAA (best development path imo) He wasn't playing 11 minutes a night with scrubs.

Reactions: ReHabs

Sagikev

Chadstudsky
Sep 16, 2018
They were developped by playing though... and they didnt come in it at 18.
Yeah didn't say otherwise. But I don't mind his usage yet. He's having a rough night so I don't mind seeing him skip a shift here and there. He has had 14+ minutes games lately. He's learning...

Still needs to keep his f***ing head up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad