BRUINS GDT Game 32 - Hibernation must end tonight in Washington - NBCSN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
They would have to attach a commode to my camera if I ate what you did before the games.

The picture did not do it justice, the meal was quite good.

upload_2019-12-11_11-35-19.png

It is named for President Lincoln only because he was shot across the street at Ford's Theater.

MetM

Nov 29, 2009
This feels like so much of a scheduled loss that I've come around to the other side and am actually kind of hopeful for this one.

Me too, but then when I get hopeful they normally lose to I made a 720 degrees and came back to being pessimistic. I think. Not sure. I feel lost. A win would help.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
If this is a game the Bruins go down by 2-3 goals I'd love to see them just goon it up, lol. If it turns ugly, turn it into a Dallas game. Nothing says good team bonding like a donnybrook.

If Wilson runs Pastrnak, someone should immediately run Backstrom. I would say Ovechkin, but someone would likely bounce off that guy.

it doesn’t even need to be a one sided score for that. Immediate response to any d-baggery is a requirement for tonight.

Reactions: bruins19 and BMC

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
If this is a game the Bruins go down by 2-3 goals I'd love to see them just goon it up, lol. If it turns ugly, turn it into a Dallas game. Nothing says good team bonding like a donnybrook.

If Wilson runs Pastrnak, someone should immediately run Backstrom. I would say Ovechkin, but someone would likely bounce off that guy.

Goon it up. With who? :laugh:

The bruins aren't built that way, and would more than likely do more harm to themselves than the Caps. Now to see Chara or Ritchie beat the dog snot out of Wilson,that's a whole different story. That Dallas game was a whole different Bruin team and long gone are the days of McQuaid,Thorty and looch, unfortunately.

Reactions: BMC and Aeroforce

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Goon it up. With who? :laugh:

The bruins aren't built that way, and would more than likely do more harm to themselves than the Caps. Now to see Chara or Ritchie beat the dog snot out of Wilson,that's a whole different story. That Dallas game was a whole different Bruin team and long gone are the days of McQuaid,Thorty and looch, unfortunately.
You're right. Scratch that... The Bruins would get dummied in that regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad