BRUINS GDT Game 32 - Hibernation must end tonight in Washington - NBCSN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
A game against Holtby: just what they needed for a slump buster!

I’ll be home, breaking my back wrapping a million more gifts tonight. A regulation win would be fun.

Reactions: BMC

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Ehhhhh....

This is the one team I don't really have too much confidence in them beating.

4-2.
love to argue a bunch of points which could work to sway your mind that the B`s got this one but I just don`t have any. Not a great feeling about this one either but ya never know

Reactions: Strafer

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
love to argue a bunch of points which could work to sway your mind that the B`s got this one but I just don`t have any. Not a great feeling about this one either but ya never know
Yeah, i always feel that the Holtby factor is less Holtby and more the Bruins shooting from 50 feet out 25-30 times. Also, Wilson will probably murder Pastrnak and beat up Krug.

Reactions: BMC and Strafer

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Would he make any difference if he were playing? He's a waste of a roster spot.
If he kicks Wilson's butt and inspires the rest of the bench then yeah it would make a difference. I doubt that they signed Ritchie to be a game breaking sniper. Otherwise if he plays and does nothing I hope that they banish him to the PB's for the rest of the season. The time is NOW, the place is Washington, show up NOW Brett and show the Bruins your worth.

Reactions: BMC

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
I think I just ate the puck AKA Scrapple

22169402_M3vPUCbfkM4oglnNTyzeOOHRuUz8Yv4SCIlz6fh-LRA.jpg

BigBear83

Jan 29, 2013
Haverhill, NH
bruins have always played to the level of their competition.. i see them coming out like gang busters tonight.. 4-2 .. chucky squared each get one, bergy and heinen. third line is reunited at some point, bjork-coyle-heinen and make butchy realize he should keep them together..

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
If this is a game the Bruins go down by 2-3 goals I'd love to see them just goon it up, lol. If it turns ugly, turn it into a Dallas game. Nothing says good team bonding like a donnybrook.

If Wilson runs Pastrnak, someone should immediately run Backstrom. I would say Ovechkin, but someone would likely bounce off that guy.

Last edited:

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad