GDT: Game #32: Coyotes @ Sharks | 8:30pm (AZ) | ESPN+, Hulu

Edenjung

Jun 7, 2018
Me this morning:
c7344d8f-e96e-4aea-89ad-b30429bddda3_text.gif

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Really can’t take this color chick, and her nasally, monotone, naggy voice. Pick a woman if you like, but please give my bleeding ears a break.

God forgive me for this - I miss Tyson Nash. I might even take Todd Walsh doing color commentary, but that’s probably just the tequila talking.
I thought both were very good. Talked about both teams and different players.

Cooley!! Puts a Shark on his ass!
Cooley was put on his ass earlier. Nice to see he is not afraid to mix it up. That was one of my worries if he could handle the physicality, but so far he has. His body might wear down though.

Edenjung

Jun 7, 2018
Funny enough, today i read an artivle about there being more injured penises around christmas than usual. And especially with Males around 40.

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
I may be in the minority, maybe not, but I thought we looked damn good last night. I also thought we looked great the 2nd and certainly the 3rd in the Ottawa game.

You can see the talent and the structure. We’re beating the teams we’re better than on most nights. We used to be that team that was expected to lose on so many nights. This is good.

Last edited:

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Come on. It's not hard to understand the stiff competition Jakey faces on this board.
The way it sounds, there isn't much "stiff" competition.:) When you get my age, when we talk about being stiff, it usually means we are talking about other parts of our anatomy.:laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: Bonsai Tree

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
I will say I do not think it was a good idea swapping Cooley with Maccelli on the PP

I think Crouse needs Maccelli for those 1 timers..

I would like to see Cooley where Zucker is as if you look at the highlights Cooley always seems to be good playing on the Right side once the play is set up ion the O zone.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
I will say I do not think it was a good idea swapping Cooley with Maccelli on the PP

I think Crouse needs Maccelli for those 1 timers..

I would like to see Cooley where Zucker is as if you look at the highlights Cooley always seems to be good playing on the Right side once the play is set up ion the O zone.
I agree...I think Cooley is more dangerous on that side...and eventually I think that will be the case with he and Guenther on opposite ends...our PP1 and PP2 are going to be dangerous

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00