GDT: Game #32: Coyotes @ Sharks | 8:30pm (AZ) | ESPN+, Hulu

Hogan20

Leader of the JJ Moser Fan Club
May 1, 2016
Maine
These damn west coast games.....

Series Notes:
All time, the Coyotes/Jets 1.0 hold a 73-70-7-15 record against the Sharks. This includes a 28-35-3-8 record in San Jose. Arizona lost all three matchups last season (3-2, 4-2, 7-2) but won their only contest so far this season 1-0 thanks to a Mattis Maccelli tally.

Game Notes:
Karel Vejmelka (if he doesn't start we riot, again) enters tonights game vs the Sharks with a career long 130 minute, 35 second long shutout streak.
After a slow start to the season, San Jose has somewhat righted the ship. Since starting 0-10-1 the Sharks are 9-10-2, good enough for a 0.476 points percentage (ahead of the Oilers full season percentage).

Keller - McBain (pretty please) - Schmaltz
Maccelli - Bjugstad - Crouse
Carcone - Kerfoot - Sanford
Zucker - Cooley - O'Brien
Moser - Dumba
Valimaki - Stecher
Dermott - Kesselring
Vejmelka

Eklund - Hertl - Zadina (remember this guy?)
Duclair - Grandlund - Zetterlund
Hoffman - Kunin - Bailey
Smith - Studnicka - Labanc
Ferraro - Burroughs
Okhotyuk - Thrun
Vlasic - MacDonald
Blackwood

Questions for the day:
Is tonight a 'Must Win' or a 'Can't Lose' game?​

Last edited:

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
So after WW2 a British general and a Canadian general meet for lunch at a cafe in Paris and one says, "By the way, who won the air war?". I really don't care who scores. I just want the win, baby.

DustyDangler

Dec 20, 2023
I wish every game started at this time haha. Lets me have pretty much uninterrupted viewing.

Valimaki healthy scratched for Durzi…odd choice there.
Odd indeed. He was strong against Sens. Only Durzi & Moser are better overall.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Macelli on PP1 makes a lot of sense. Glad that Durzi is back in but not sure why Valimaki is sitting. I thought that he played ok. IMO I don't like the play of Dumba, Brown or Stecher. Maybe he's sore from the last game?

Reactions: Jakey53

Foggy1097

Jan 14, 2014
Arizona
Macelli on PP1 makes a lot of sense. Glad that Durzi is back in but not sure why Valimaki is sitting. I thought that he played ok. IMO I don't like the play of Dumba, Brown or Stecher. Maybe he's sore from the last game?
My prediction is AT will look very smart for that move tonight. Maccelli can be one of the most dominant PP players in the league with his skills so I’m glad he’s putting him there.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Dumba probably played his or one of his best games last game. Vali had a couple of bad turnovers last game, or maybe it was the one before.

Last edited:
Reactions: Prarievarg

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
IMG_3730.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad