GDT: Game 32: Coyotes @ Sabres - 12/13 7pm ET (MSG-B, WGR 550)

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Disaster is probably too strong a word to describe a loss but it would be extremely bad. I don't want to miss the payoff by a point and have to look back at tonight, STRIKE HARD, STRIKE FAST, NO MERCY SIR!!!.

VaporTrail

Mar 2, 2011
I agree...I'd like to see Pommers back on the #1 line...Put Sam wherever...It balances things out better.

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
The problem with moving Sam is that he has been so damn good on the boards and retrieving the puck. If you throw okposo and pomminville out there they probably don't retrieve 50% of the pucks

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
The problem with moving Sam is that he has been so damn good on the boards and retrieving the puck. If you throw okposo and pomminville out there they probably don't retrieve 50% of the pucks

Skinner-Eichel-Thompson
Sheary-Mittelstadt-Reinhart

UnleashRasmus

Rasmus has gone Super Saiyan VI!
Apr 15, 2012
Nashville Tennessee
Blister, make that within 10 feet hot red on the shots. Shoot, shoot, shoot. We want a win, to get us back in the swing of things. I would like to see Sheary do something tonight.

PatrikBerglund

May 29, 2017
Why not try..

PP2

Net front presence: Larsson/Sheary

Left wing trigger man/playmaker: Eichel (plays full 2 minutes)

Right wing playmaker: Reinhart

Left defenceman: Pilut

Right defenceman: Risto

PP1

Net front presence: Berglund

Left wing trigger man/playmaker: Eichel

Down low playmaker (gives support down low, both sides of the net: Mittelstadt

Right wing trigger man: Skinner

Blue line QB: Dahlin

Thoughts?

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey

Numbers to know

Jack Eichel enters tonight's contest with five goals in his last three games, marking his longest such streak since March 3 to 7, 2016. He has recorded two points in five of his last six games and ranks one shy of league leaders Nathan MacKinnon and Mikko Rantanen with 15 multi-point outings this season.

Read more on the remarkable start to Eichel's season here.

Sam Reinhart is currently riding a career-best seven-game point streak (5+5). He has 23 points (8+5) in his last 23 games, including eight two-point outings in that stretch.

• With 21 goals in 31 games, Jeff Skinner is on pace for 56 goals this season. It would mark the second-highest total in Sabres history, behind Alexander Mogilny's record tally of 76 goals in 1992-93.

Projected Lineup

53 Jeff Skinner - 9 Jack Eichel - 23 Sam Reinhart
43 Conor Sheary - 37 Casey Mittelstadt - 21 Kyle Okposo
72 Tage Thompson - 17 Vladimir Sobotka - 29 Jason Pominville
71 Evan Rodrigues - 22 Johan Larsson - 28 Zemgus Girgensons

26 Rasmus Dahlin - 4 Zach Bogosian
24 Lawrence Pilut - 55 Rasmus Ristolainen
82 Nathan Beaulieu - 5 Matt Tennyson

40 Carter Hutton
35 Linus Ullmark

UnleashRasmus

Rasmus has gone Super Saiyan VI!
Apr 15, 2012
Nashville Tennessee
Skinner-Eichel-Thompson
Sheary-Mittelstadt-Reinhart

That looks great on paper, however just like with Mittelstadt, Thompson has his own growing pains and is working through them. Moment to moment he looks great in certain spots for sure. He's a kid you definitely can see in the line up long term. It'd be interesting to see him get some spots in for Sobotka.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
We really need Casey to step up. As of right now we're only a two line team. It'd go a long way to have another scoring line. It's a lot to ask of the kid, but it is what it is.

I have no hope for the third line.

WeDislikeEich

Jun 22, 2015
Hoping for a good showing from buffalo tonight.

I’d love it if they could win by a comfortable margin. These nail-biters are stressful. But as long as they win, I’m happy.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
I think the only way any other NHL team could put out a line worse than our 3rd tonight would be if the Isles put out a line with Cluttersuck and Uncle Leo.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad