GDT: Game 32: Coyotes @ Sabres - 12/13 7pm ET (MSG-B, WGR 550)

toomuchsauce

Jan 7, 2015
lol @ Hutton slashing Tennyson (that's Buffalo Sabres defenseman Matt Tennyson, his teammate) after the whistle because he just completely f***ed up a simple breakout, resulting in a turnover.

Reactions: Chainshot

jc17

Jun 14, 2013
I am just terrified that they weathered the storm and that everything reverses next period like every single NHL game where one team dominates the first and the other dominates the second. Seeing a team these days play a good 60 minutes is more rare than Haley's Comet.
I have no confidence in Hutton tonight at all. That rebound he gave up should've ended up in the back of the net.
Disaster is probably too strong a word to describe a loss but it would be extremely bad. I don't want to miss the payoff by a point and have to look back at tonight, STRIKE HARD, STRIKE FAST, NO MERCY SIR!!!.
I don't want to mush us but this may be the best we have looked all season.

Does everything have to be so extreme?

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
That's one of those infuriating Eichel moments when I just want him to turn on the jets.

Yep, throw the leg out and attack the net. Something's going into the net - the goalie, the defenseman, Jack, the puck... something. Instead it goes back to the point.

Reactions: joshjull

SnuggaRUDE

Apr 5, 2013
He doesn’t always make the right play. But when he’s engaging physically Bogo really has a nose for where the action is.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad