GDT: GAME #32: 'BURN THE ***** BOATS' | BOSTON @ TORONTO | 23-MAR 7:00pm | HNIC CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadasTeam

Nov 9, 2009
Tarrana
34qwvnt.jpg
20722x5.jpg

35ivepi.jpg
i39uzl.jpg

27xl6qv.jpg
apd72o.jpg

2ag9gcy.jpg
2h8d8qx.jpg

of0g82.jpg
30w03n9.jpg

106ergm.jpg
2qs2q1l.jpg

35m2skx.jpg
10cowpc.jpg

wki683.jpg
2hrfxh5.jpg

2m2et5s.jpg
2m5h2r4.jpg

62bd.jpg
2zq9553.jpg

GenericFan2*

Sick GDT. Tonights gonna be tough without Lupes but hopefully we can salvage a point..

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Lupul played last year and we still got killed. I doubt lupul would make much a difference. In fact this year the losses are not as bad as last year with lupul playing

That's because of Ron Wilson's crappy system.

Lupul looked like a man possessed in those two games...it's easily one of the better contracts signed after the new CBA.

Even in the two losses against the Bruins, the Leafs looked good...problem was that the Bruins capitalized on every chance they got and we hit posts and didn't capitalize on our chances.

It's a game of inches.

Mr Knies Guy

Jul 5, 2008
It's silly to say since this should really be marked an automatic loss on the schedule, but really if there ever was a must-win game, you'd have to think this one is it. To me, this is more important than Monday's game. Lots of games tonight, just 3 points from being on the outside looking.

DaveT83*

Big test tonight - if we win convincingly playoffs are assured.

Lups is still suspended right?

Mr Knies Guy

Jul 5, 2008
Yes.

And we don't need two goons in, Fraser is more than capable of taking on a scrap, I'm really hoping Hamilton gets in instead of Orr, since McLaren offers a bit more hockey ability imo.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
Such a suitable title for this game. The boys need to come out with this fire. We can only hope.

:towel:

DaveT83*

Yes.

And we don't need two goons in, Fraser is more than capable of taking on a scrap, I'm really hoping Hamilton gets in instead of Orr, since McLaren offers a bit more hockey ability imo.

Hamilton for sure.

the squared circle

Aug 3, 2005
Maple Leaf Gardens
Taking my daughter tonight. I have taken her to one game a year for the last 3 years, and the Leafs have lost each one. Would be nice for her to experience a win!
Took my son to the last Bruin game and the leafs didnt even score.

kesleaf

Mar 3, 2011
Yes.

I don't like the idea of having one of our best Dman this season sit in the box for 5 min, when Orr/Mclaren can do the job without putting the team at a disadvantage.

I saw we play Mclaren over Orr because he's much more physical and bigger bodied to take on the big bad Bruins.

Mr Knies Guy

Jul 5, 2008
Taking my daughter tonight. I have taken her to one game a year for the last 3 years, and the Leafs have lost each one. Would be nice for her to experience a win!
Took my son to the last Bruin game and the leafs didnt even score.

Man, why take her to her first this season against these guys? :laugh:

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Boychuk's a game time decision. Took a Seguin shot to the leg in practice yesterday. If he can't go then Matt Bartkowski will be in the lineup.

Great GDT.

Mr Knies Guy

Jul 5, 2008
Boychuk's a game time decision. Took a Seguin shot to the leg in practice yesterday. If he can't go then Matt Bartkowski will be in the lineup.

Great GDT.

Nice, he's a tough D to play against.

I mean, aww shucks, that sucks.

:naughty:

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Nice GDT!
Honesly, I think this will be an exciting game. And I think we'll win.

Asif16*

Komarov put on the IR. With lupul out as well, im guessing Mclaren and ryan hamilton will definitely play tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad