GDT: Game #32 - Anaheim at BRUINS 12/15 7:00 PM | NESN, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

DitClapper

May 15, 2014
I think McIntyre belongs over Khudobin. He played against some big teams and held his own. Dobby is out of position every play.

pierre gagnon*

Mar 15, 2013
St. Catharines
I think McIntyre belongs over Khudobin. He played against some big teams and held his own. Dobby is out of position every play.

Would love to see them go off the boards and try that for a chnage and let him stay not a cup of coffee then seeya 2 years from now. Other teams do it Pitts with Murray and the Caps did it , Rangers are doing it

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
I don't like Khudobin but he had no chance on 2 of the 4 goals. The other was a Bieksa breakaway and the 3rd goal all 5 skaters and Khudobin played a part in that one.

But the problem now with Khudobin as I see it is there is no doubt his teammates don't have any trust in him. I call it "bad goalie disease" and it cause skaters to do things they otherwise don't normally do, like run around more and overthink/overcompensate. There is a calmness as a skater when you trust the guy between the pipes, that trust has been lost from what I'm seeing.

This can't go on all season. He's not giving the Bruins a chance to win, simple as that.

How many does Khudobin have to lose before Sweeney realizes there is a problem?

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
The ducks have 15 wins and 15 loses and a +2 goal differential, they are very average while playing in the worst division this year, not sure they are as good as some are saying right now...

AlpineLager

The way she *** goes
Jul 4, 2007
New Brunswick
Liking Moore, Accari and Blidh together.

Anton hasnt played well but at least 2 of the goals were absolute **** coverage. Not playing the 'system' boys

tburns21

Jul 22, 2015
The post is playing some big minutes in relief of Khudobin tonight.

I've said a few times now. Sweeney crapped the bed signing this guy. Could have waives him and gotten condon. Lots of better back up options were available. Lots of points left on the board playing this guy. No good games. We need him to win like 10-15 games and he's on pace to win like 3

pierre gagnon*

Mar 15, 2013
St. Catharines
Ducks were not even picked to make playoffs in the West at first of the year by alot of the experts. Let that sink in.

They are on us, Pens never scarred me. Ducks check the Bruins easily and if not for a few posts its gets ugly. Last year who would have picked the Pens and Sharks, someone made a lot of money on that long shot.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Ducks were not even picked to make playoffs in the West at first of the year by alot of the experts. Let that sink in.

Really?

Because I would imagine a team that I think had the best record in the league from December onward last season if I'm not mistaken, and bringing back the majority of that team, would be considered a strong pick to make the playoffs, even do some damage.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
I don't like Khudobin but he had no chance on 2 of the 4 goals. The other was a Bieksa breakaway and the 3rd goal all 5 skaters and Khudobin played a part in that one.

But the problem now with Khudobin as I see it is there is no doubt his teammates don't have any trust in him. I call it "bad goalie disease" and it cause skaters to do things they otherwise don't normally do, like run around more and overthink/overcompensate. There is a calmness as a skater when you trust the guy between the pipes, that trust has been lost from what I'm seeing.

This can't go on all season. He's not giving the Bruins a chance to win, simple as that.

How many does Khudobin have to lose before Sweeney realizes there is a problem?

His play has been disappointing. In his 1st stint here he was very good, looks like his days in the NHL are numbered.

doakacola*

Feb 12, 2009
I've said a few times now. Sweeney crapped the bed signing this guy. Could have waives him and gotten condon. Lots of better back up options were available. Lots of points left on the board playing this guy. No good games. We need him to win like 10-15 games and he's on pace to win like 3

He isnt an NHL level goalie. Might make a good sumo wrestler though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad