GDT: Game 31: Toronto @ St Louis | 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
You mean the play where he took it away in the slot, had a clean defensive zone exit, carried it through the neutral zone, created a 2-on-1 with a slick play at the blue line, accidentally lost it on what looked to be a patch of bad ice, and then got interfered with?

With a high elbow no less.

I mean I get put the whistles away because it's late in the game, but some of these plays are getting dangerous and they are not even necessary.

Reactions: Primary Assist

Blanche Blanche

Torontoooooo
Dec 2, 2017
Toronto
The refs won't. The Blues are trying to injure our players and the refs will turn a blind eye towards it just to make this game close. And ppl wonder why the NHL is 4th and barely growing in comparison to the NBA.

Even worse in the states.

Below Nascar, Hunting, Darts, gun shows, other hillbilly things... Gator skinning

No wonder they never call vs Leafs.

Theyd lose their audience and Team if they were given Leafs treatment.

Reactions: Slyfox

Willchel Marlynder

(philer bozel)
Jul 15, 2010
Windsor, ON
You mean the play where he took it away in the slot, had a clean defensive zone exit, carried it through the neutral zone, created a 2-on-1 with a slick play at the blue line, accidentally lost it on what looked to be a patch of bad ice, and then got interfered with?

Incredible. Nylander makes a great play, loses the puck and then gets hit trying to come back and people are mad But I've seen Marner and Muzzin throw pizzas up the middle this period and barely a peep.

Slyfox

Dec 12, 2016
Toronto
Even worse in the states.

Below Nascar, Hunting, Darts, gun shows, other hillbilly things... Gator skinning

No wonder they never call vs Leafs.

Theyd lose their audience and Team if they were given Leafs treatment.
The sad part is if the NHL wanted to really grow and sustain the growth instead of teams relying on winning to keep fans in the seats they would prioritize skill, scoring. Every sport is going for more skills/scoring yet the NHL is soo backwards. When you are lead by similar-minded ppl like Babcock you are never going to improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad