GDT: Game #31: Senators @ Coyotes | The Power Outage Edition | 7:00pm (AZ) | Scripps

Foggy1097

Jan 14, 2014
Arizona
I don’t have any issues with Chych and I hope he doesn’t get booed. He was a leader here and a productive player who always lead by example. He obviously misses it here quite a bit, regardless of how much he likes where he is now. Had he been presented with a crystal ball to see where the Yotes are right now and the trajectory they’re on compared to where the Sens are, I get the sense that he may have made a different decision…

Reactions: Vinny Boombatz

JasonDemersWasOkay

Nov 14, 2018
You can tell in that article how much being close to home means to the guy. It sucks, but I get it. I wouldn’t boo him but to me he’s now just another opponent.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
I don’t have any issues with Chych and I hope he doesn’t get booed. He was a leader here and a productive player who always lead by example. He obviously misses it here quite a bit, regardless of how much he likes where he is now. Had he been presented with a crystal ball to see where the Yotes are right now and the trajectory they’re on compared to where the Sens are, I get the sense that he may have made a different decision…
agreed

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
I wouldn’t give Chychrun an extra cheer or a boo. He wasn’t here long and it didn’t work out. Hopes were high on both sides but things fell apart. Both sides should be amicable and indifferent. That’s how I feel anyway. Onward and upward. I respect how he handled it and he deserves no ill will. We’ve got Daniil But and a pair of 2nds and should be looking forward not backward.

SpaceCoyote

Jul 10, 2013
Wasting away
He wasn’t here long

He played in AZ for almost 7 years... Regardless, going back and rewatching the interviews he gave at the beginning of last season, it's his level of arrogance that seemingly winning matters to him more than most players is what bothers me the most. Clearly the team needs more players with the attitude of someone who would rather work to create a winning culture like Keller/Schmaltz, than have it handed to you else where. It wasn't a good fit for that reason and I'm glad he is gone.

In the Craig Morgan interview, suddenly the reason he requested a trade has conveniently shifted towards wanting to be with him family, which was never discussed prior to Ottawa entering the picture. At least it can provide some silver lining for him given unfortunate situation he is now part of.

Reactions: Prarievarg

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
I wouldn’t give Chychrun an extra cheer or a boo. He wasn’t here long and it didn’t work out. Hopes were high on both sides but things fell apart. Both sides should be amicable and indifferent. That’s how I feel anyway. Onward and upward. I respect how he handled it and he deserves no ill will. We’ve got Daniil But and a pair of 2nds and should be looking forward not backward.
💯 he’s not Yandle and he’s not Turris…somewhat in the middle in how he left AZ. Both sides have moved on.

Reactions: Prarievarg

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
IMG_3726.jpeg

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
He played in AZ for almost 7 years...
how many seasons worth of actual games? Lol
Regardless, going back and rewatching the interviews he gave at the beginning of last season, it's his level of arrogance that seemingly winning matters to him more than most players is what bothers me the most. Clearly the team needs more players with the attitude of someone who would rather work to create a winning culture like Keller/Schmaltz, than have it handed to you else where. It wasn't a good fit for that reason and I'm glad he is gone.

In the Craig Morgan interview, suddenly the reason he requested a trade has conveniently shifted towards wanting to be with him family, which was never discussed prior to Ottawa entering the picture. At least it can provide some silver lining for him given unfortunate situation he is now part of.
He said the article he wanted “more” for his career and he wanted to “win”

whoopsiedoodles!!!!

Reactions: Nowotny

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
Not good. Feel like we’ve carried the play. Cannot be blown out by Ottawa. Need one before the period ends

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
I feel a huge huge loss coming up

I don’t mind 8 goals against as long as we score 9

But lately our offense has turned into the Yotes of yesteryear

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00