GDT: [Game #31] Dallas Stars vs. Vancouver Canucks – 7:00 PM CT (BSSW)

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Harley is very different to Klingberg. Harley is more of a skate with the puck and create from that type defenseman. Prime Klingberg was never that type of offensive player.

Reactions: LT

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Harley is very different to Klingberg. Harley is more of a skate with the puck and create from that type defenseman. Prime Klingberg was never that type of offensive player.
Yeah, Klingberg used his awesome skating to work the perimeter to open up passing and shooting lanes. Harley uses his awesome skating to get to the net. Both approaches frustrate defenses and are fun to watch.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Yeah, Klingberg used his awesome skating to work the perimeter to open up passing and shooting lanes. Harley uses his awesome skating to get to the net. Both approaches frustrate defenses and are fun to watch.

Yeah Klingbergs ability was mostly as a east-west skater while Harleys is as a north-south skater so to speak. ( I hope this means what i think it means )

Last edited:

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Yeah Klingbergs ability was mostly as a east-west skater while Harleys is as a north-south skater so to speak. ( I hope this means what i think it means )

It does - east/west is parallel to the blue lines or covers the width of the ice, north-south perpendicular to the lines or covers the length

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
The hockey dictionary will now have that Wedgewood save in OT to illustrate the meaning of "Making THAT save."

Say what you will, I saw Suter stop Boesser on the rush a few times. Plus, his smile in the OT celebration certainly contradicts the narrative of some here that he doesn't give a s***.

A good team shut out on the power play and severely limited on shots all the way through. Our D was OK last night.

Nice game, and good to see back to back OT wins. Not sure of our record, but probably around .500 which we should expect. What was our OT WL record last year? Well below .500 I believe.

Reactions: Sports2 and Klockis

serp

Jan 17, 2016
The hockey dictionary will now have that Wedgewood save in OT to illustrate the meaning of "Making THAT save."

Say what you will, I saw Suter stop Boesser on the rush a few times. Plus, his smile in the OT celebration certainly contradicts the narrative of some here that he doesn't give a s***.

A good team shut out on the power play and severely limited on shots all the way through. Our D was OK last night.

Nice game, and good to see back to back OT wins. Not sure of our record, but probably around .500 which we should expect. What was our OT WL record last year? Well below .500 I believe.

Currently 6-4 when games go to OT ( 3 games went to shootout with 2-1 record ) . Last season they went 8-14 when games went to OT with a record of 4-3 in the shootout .

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad