GDT: [Game #31] Dallas Stars vs. Vancouver Canucks – 7:00 PM CT (BSSW)

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
AWfWAPY.png

GAME #31 – 12/21/2023 – 7:00 PM CT – BSSW
American Airlines Center

Your Dallas Stars vs. the Vancouver Canucks
18-8-4, 40 pts ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ 22-9-2, 46 pts

S2Q26Rq.png

uEDwjZ4.png

Forward lines '22-23 copy.png

ztUaXq7.png

Vancouver Canucks

Mikheyev - Pettersson - Suter
Hoglander - Miller - Boeser
Joshua - Blueger - Garland
Di Giuseppe - Aman - Lafferty

Hughes - Hronek
Zadorov - Myers
Cole - Juulsen

Demko

2fmwd0w.png

Last edited:

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Hmm one of those games probably not worth watching. We know how we are against the Canucks
It's worth watching because Vancouver is an absolute machine. They've only lost two games in December, with one of those being a shootout and the other being a one goal game.

The Canucks enter the game with the best offense in the league. Four Canucks are over a point a game. The Stars have none right now. The Canucks also don't give up many goals.

Quinn Hughes remains the Norris favorite. He has almost as many points as the top three Stars d-men do combined.

Reactions: LT

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
It's worth watching because Vancouver is an absolute machine. They've only lost two games in December, with one of those being a shootout and the other being a one goal game.

The Canucks enter the game with the best offense in the league. Four Canucks are over a point a game. The Stars have none right now. The Canucks also don't give up many goals.

Quinn Hughes remains the Norris favorite. He has almost as many points as the top three Stars d-men do combined.

It's for every reason you just mentioned that makes me want to watch them even less. I bet on Vancouver a lot so I enjoy watching them quite a bit normally, but not against Dallas. Never a fun game for us

Reactions: redbeardtx

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
I want to view the alternate timeline where they pulled the trigger on firing Bowness midseason and hired Tocchet.

Reactions: Elysian

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad