GDT: Game 31: Coyotes @ Wild - 12PM!!!! - FSAZ+

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Shall we add them to the players who have regressed under this coaching staff?

They have not progressed that is for sure. Why do you always blame the coach for the way the players play? I would put more blame on the players. The coaches don't shoot, pass, and read plays. You still have not told me how you think Domi has regressed. While your at it, what about Martinook, Rieder and you can add to that list Crouse, Chychrun and Dvo, just to add a few. I guess you see only what you want too see.

cobra427

May 6, 2012
They have not progressed that is for sure. Why do you always blame the coach for the way the players play? I would put more blame on the players. The coaches don't shoot, pass, and read plays. You still have not told me how you think Domi has regressed. While your at it, what about Martinook, Rieder and you can add to that list Crouse, Chychrun and Dvo, just to add a few. I guess you see only what you want too see.

Stone gets a little bit of a pass for me, since he just came off an ACL surgery. I've had one of those, and it takes more time than 6-9 months to get up to full speed where you are not tentative any more. Murphy is the one I am most worried about.

If players start leaving here and do way better some place else, like Runblad/Gormley/Yandle (wasn't as good in NYC), then we can say "players regress" here:). Or if players that were studs else where do not continue to develop here after other orgs cut them lose, like Crouse/Reider/DeAngelo, then we have a regression problem:)

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Stone gets a little bit of a pass for me, since he just came off an ACL surgery. I've had one of those, and it takes more time than 6-9 months to get up to full speed where you are not tentative any more. Murphy is the one I am most worried about.

If players start leaving here and do way better some place else, like Runblad/Gormley/Yandle (wasn't as good in NYC), then we can say "players regress" here:). Or if players that were studs else where do not continue to develop here after other orgs cut them lose, like Crouse/Reider/DeAngelo, then we have a regression problem:)

I have said all along that Murphy is a third pairing. I would rather have Schenn as our third pairing also because of his physicality.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad