Notes and such:

Artist's rendering of the Coyote Roadie graphic:
IMEGYYP.png

^Pretty sure that's Tom's picture of the plane :laugh:

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Sound good since Dubnyk has a Mike Smith God Mode level save percentage. I'm way too damn lazy to change the OP though ;)

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Fire Tippett! (Just getting that out of the way for us...)

0point1

Sep 14, 2011
Arizona
Fire Tippett! (Just getting that out of the way for us...)

Need to save that for later after the game when the Yotes are outshot 2 to 1, spend 90% of the game in their own zone, dump and chase when ever they enter the offensive zone, and after Sloan is given prime ice time on the PP and OT.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Oh yuck, this is an 8am puck drop on a Sunday for me, no thanks :laugh:

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Noon start eh? Good thing dubs isn't starting, he's been on fire all season. I'm interested in seeing Eric Staal, I like many on here, thought he was just about done, but he's done well this year.

Last edited:

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Sound good since Dubnyk has a Mike Smith God Mode level save percentage. I'm way too damn lazy to change the OP though ;)

I guess they are giving Dubnyk a break. Good time to show up with a strong game and prove the Wild were wrong.:nod:

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Speaking of Eric Staal, it took him 8 years to get over 50% in the dot and has been over ever since. Not easy being a center in the NHL.

cobra427

May 6, 2012
I guess they are giving Dubnyk a break. Good time to show up with a strong game and prove the Wild were wrong.:nod:

I am thinking they might take us lightly, but having won 3 out of our last 4, they are likely ready for us. They are due for a let down after 6 straight wins though. With Duby out, they might give up a few cheap goals. Smith has to be excellent again for us to win. If we get a point, I will be happy.

Ciao

Jul 15, 2010
Toronto
I'm calling it again -- Holland in the shootout

No, seriously, I'm not and probably won't even watch this game.

As a Leafs fan I will try to quit trolling you (which I think drives some of you nuts) and leave you alone on your own boards, except to say that the Yotes are now my second- favourite team and I will be keeping an eye on them any chance I get.

Good luck in the the next game and for the rest of the season, except when your guys play the Leafs

Cheers!

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
I'm calling it again -- Holland in the shootout

No, seriously, I'm not and probably won't even watch this game.

As a Leafs fan I will try to quit trolling you (which I think drives some of you nuts) and leave you alone on your own boards, except to say that the Yotes are now my second- favourite team and I will be keeping an eye on them any chance I get.

Good luck in the the next game and for the rest of the season, except when your guys play the Leafs

Cheers!
Eh posting in the manner you have been isn't really trolling. Trolling is the guy who posted a picture of the leafs lottery win. Anyone following the yotes even as a second favorite team should be able to post here.

I'm hoping to catch some leaf games too, I'm a big fan of Matthews and Marner.

Random topic change, but I wonder how that dominant Knight line of Tkachuk Dvorak and Marner would do right now in the NHL. I bet they'd be at least a competent 2nd line.

Teppo

Mar 3, 2008
Wild are winning but not playing great. They will take this one lightly and get beat. 4-1 Coyotes.

Nharris31

Aug 9, 2013
I am thinking they might take us lightly, but having won 3 out of our last 4, they are likely ready for us. They are due for a let down after 6 straight wins though. With Duby out, they might give up a few cheap goals. Smith has to be excellent again for us to win. If we get a point, I will be happy.

Kuemper also needs to play. The Wild have back to back coming up this week and Boudreau usually gives him a start before a Back to Back.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
I see that Stone is a healthy scratch today. Is he really playing that bad?

I think it's more of a log jam on our right side. You can't justify taking Deangelo out with how well he's played, and I think tip likes Schenn for the PK and "large and angry" factor, so Stone and Murphy are fighting for one spot.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
I think Stone is on the block due to his contract status. No sense getting him hurt.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
I think Stone is on the block due to his contract status. No sense getting him hurt.

Also that, but I think we'd be playing him still. I doubt we scratch a player we think would help us win just to ensure he won't get hurt.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad