GDT: Game 31: Columbus vs. NY Islanders | 12/12 7PM EST

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
what do you mean the last minute goal is FOR?!?!?!?! :scared:

EDIT: ...looks potentially kicked.

EDIT 2: "potentially" hell. Definitely kicked. If they don't call this back, Isles fans would be really justified in their frustration.

EDIT 3: ...maybe back to "potentially". Jenner kicked, but I dunno if he actually contacted the puck.

Last edited:

JacketFanInFL

Brick by Brick
Mar 27, 2006
Central FL
He didn't even have to kick that it was going in. Not a smart play.
There is a stick coming in that may throw this review off. Could count.

cbj21

Oct 2, 2005
Shampoo land
Clear to me its the stick that hits the puck and also makes it change angle. The scate never touches the puck, its above it.

edit. goal! wow scate never touches the puck!

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Thought because it took so long that it was inconclusive, but that doesn't surprise me

eljefe72

Jul 28, 2007
Columbus, Ohio
Definitely a distinctive kicking motion, but I don't know if his skate every actually touched the puck.

Edit: apparently Toronto thinks his skate did.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
no jenner definitely kicked it. the pucked wouldnt have had momentum to go towards the other post had the stick hit it, it would have gone toward the back of the net but Jenners kicking motion sent it towards the other side of the net.

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
no jenner definitely kicked it. the pucked wouldnt have had momentum to go towards the other post had the stick hit it, it would have gone toward the back of the net but Jenners kicking motion sent it towards the other side of the net.

Not that I disagree with you, but if the puck is resting against the post it absolutely could do what it did.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad