GDT: Game 31 7 PM - Blue Jackets invade Boston | NESN, SN, TVAS (French), WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
Ugh. Stupid company xmas party tonight. Going to try to sneak out to watch most of it.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Hey everyone, so I'm in Reno Nevads for work still. Is there anyway I can watch the Bruins from my hotel room?

I have my laptop, tablet, and phone. Does NESN stream the games on their website so I could watch the game on my laptop?

IF you subscribe to cable back in New England you SHOULD be able to use this

NESN

Reactions: Bruinswillwin77

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
Bjork is sitting again.

i dont like how we only have one good line.
Throw anyone with marsh and bergy. Move pastrnak with krejci.
Hell- I would even put vatrano on RW with marsh and bergy to get him some shots.

Reactions: TCB

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Should be a barn burner . Columbus is a very good team but the Bruins are do for some puck luck. Let it be tonight!

Go Bruins.

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
i dont like how we only have one good line.
Throw anyone with marsh and bergy. Move pastrnak with krejci.
Hell- I would even put vatrano on RW with marsh and bergy to get him some shots.

Yes I feel the same play Pasta with Krejci. Marchand & Bergy are a dynamic duo whos line will produce no-matter whos on the right wing.

Unfortunately as of now Cassidy sees it diffeferent.

Coach Bruce Cassidy is still trying to find the right wingers to play with David Krejci.
Krejci has played with an alternating cast that includes Anders Bjork, Jake DeBrusk, Ryan Spooner, Frank Vatrano and David Backes. "It's not ideal for David," said Cassidy. "We've decided to leave [Pastrnak] up, so he's getting some kids and he's getting Ryan Spooner, who is a centerman. But he does think the game a lot like David, so they could complement each other." Krejci is projected to skate between DeBrusk and Spooner on Monday night.
Source: NBC Sports Boston

Boston Bruno

Mostly not serious input..
Nov 2, 2002
Calgary
Ugh. Stupid company xmas party tonight. Going to try to sneak out to watch most of it.
Better than being unemployed and having to sneak into xmas parties with my kids so they can have a momentary touch of xmas spirit. Oh no security has found us again. Quick kids back into Camaro as we escape rocking to some Gino Vanilli. Black Cars look better in the shade...

Reactions: eightspokedb and TP

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
Better than being unemployed and having to sneak into xmas parties with my kids so they can have a momentary touch of xmas spirit. Oh no security has found us again. Quick kids back into Camaro as we escape rocking to some Gino Vanilli. Black Cars look better in the shade...

HAHAHAHAH!!!

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
That 4th line is so tiresome.

They average 6 1/4 hits per game, 4.79 shots per game, Kuraly is 44% at the dot. They all average over 10 1/2 minutes of even strength ice time per game, 8 total goals, combined -16... Why won't they switch it up at all?

Don Cherry

Sep 28, 2017

They average 6 1/4 hits per game, 4.79 shots per game, Kuraly is 44% at the dot. They all average over 10 1/2 minutes of even strength ice time per game, 8 total goals, combined -16... Why won't they switch it up at all?
Agree. I'd like to see them call up that kid that hits everything. I can't think of his name for some reason, lol. Not too big and a left shot.

Don Cherry

Sep 28, 2017
I'm hoping for a big game from Debrusk. He hasn't done too much since his fight-night game.

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine

That's pretty much an average 4th line.

I would replace Acciari with Kevan Miller when McQuaid is healthy enough to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad