GDT: Game 31 7 PM - Blue Jackets invade Boston | NESN, SN, TVAS (French), WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA

upload_2017-12-18_7-42-5.png

upload_2017-12-18_7-42-55.png

Will be updated when more info available

Comfort Eagle

Feb 28, 2008
Southeastern,MA
My sons pee-wee team is playing a game this afternoon before the Bruins game and then we're attending the game afterwards. Super excited for him.

Also super nervous, as each team has to provide a "ref" and I volunteered to do it because I want to skate on the gahden ice. It sounded like a great idea at the time, but I'm really nervous now. Wish me luck.

Go Bruins!! They usually don't fair well against the jackets, but hopefully they can change that tonight.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
My sons pee-wee team is playing a game this afternoon before the Bruins game and then we're attending the game afterwards. Super excited for him.

Also super nervous, as each team has to provide a "ref" and I volunteered to do it because I want to skate on the gahden ice. It sounded like a great idea at the time, but I'm really nervous now. Wish me luck.

Go Bruins!! They usually don't fair well against the jackets, but hopefully they can change that tonight.

You got this and so too do the B`s

I have absolutely no idea why I feel the B`s are going to give the fans a nice comfy 5-2 victory tonight

Reactions: Ladyfan

frickinbobby

Sep 21, 2017

I'm going to go to the game and yell at you for bad calls to make the experience ultra-real!

frickinbobby

Sep 21, 2017
i expect significant line changes for this one, or certainly if they lose tonight. might want to touch Marshy to Krejci for a bit to get Krejci feeling good again. cuz of electricity.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
upload_2017-12-18_9-28-38.png

TD-garden-image-main.jpg

Tonight's Officials

Referees Chris Lee (28), Trevor Hanson (14)
Linesmen Michel Cormier (76), Steve Barton (59)

Ntl. Anthem Vanessa Salvucuci

TONIGHT’S GAME

The Bruins host the Blue Jackets tonight for the second of three games between these teams and the first of two games of this season’s series at TD Garden … The Bruins are 15-10-5 this season and are 9-5-3 on home ice thus far … They are 4-3-2 against Metropolitan Division foes and 6-4-4 against the Eastern Conference. - The Bruins are playing game 6 tonight of a stretch in which they play 8 of 10 games on home ice (3-1-1 so far) … They will next face the Sabres in Buffalo tomorrow night before returning home for another 3 home games. - They are playing their 4th of 16 sets of 3-games-in-4-nights and they enter this series having gone 1-2-1 in game 1s, 1-1-1 in game 2s and 1-1-1 in game 3s this season. - They are opening their 5th of 14 sets of back-to-back games this season … They are currently 2-1-1 in the 1st game of those sets and are 1-3-0 in the 2nd games so far.

BOSTON vs COLUMBUS, LIFETIME SERIES

The Bruins and Blue Jackets are meeting for the 26th time in their histories with the Bruins having a 15-7-0-3 record and an 83-64 scoring advantage in those contests. - The Bruins are 7-4-0-0 in 11 games played between the teams in Boston, with a 33-27 scoring edge. - The Bruins are 11-4-0-1 in their last 13 games overall vs. the Blue Jackets, including a 4-3 shootout loss in Columbus on 10/30 in the 1st game of this season’s series … They are 5-2-0-0 in their last 7 home games vs. the Blue Jackets.

WAYBACK MACHINE

Waybackmachine3.png

MILESTONES APPROACHING

Brad Marchand is four assists shy of the 200 NHL/Bruins assists milestone.

Torey Krug is six points short of his 200th NHL/Bruins point.

INJURIES (Total man-games lost in 2017-18: 130)

Adam McQuaid – Broken right fibula, missed last 23 games
Peter Cehlarik – Lower body, missed last 8 games

:bruins:cbj

:darth:

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
2 points for the Bruins and I'm up one dozen beer to be won from a friendly wager with my Hab-fan buddy.

Let's go Bruins! I'm thirsty!

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
Hey everyone, so I'm in Reno Nevads for work still. Is there anyway I can watch the Bruins from my hotel room?

I have my laptop, tablet, and phone. Does NESN stream the games on their website so I could watch the game on my laptop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad