BRUINS GDT GAME 31 12/11 7:07 PM - Coyotes invade Causeway Street - NESN, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
Did you feel this way when Marchand elbowed the player from NJ last season and only received a short suspension. The NJ player was out for a couple of months I believe.

Not at all. Marchand was a scapegoat, there's no way he did that on purpose. Guy was flying through the air and they slowed it down 10x to make it look premeditated.

Reactions: Ladyfan

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
2 things strike me looking at that lineup.

How the hell did they win with that bottom 9??? It’s like having 3 x 4th lines.

And, when Chara and Miller are healthy.
A couple of very good D will have to sit!
Beside Kampfer and Lauzon you need to sit someone else. Crazy.

I disagree.Chara will draw in for Kampfer or Lauzon but Miller is not a sure bet to push them other 5 out .McAvoy and Moore and Carlo are all staying in so now you have Grizz and Krug.This is why I believe moving Krug makes sence with needing a top 6 winger and his salary.Bruins will be forced to sit a solid deserving d man other wise.Great to have when your hurting but sucks when your healthy and short in other areas.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
all XMAS shopping done, got a great flu right now so hoping the B`s don`t make me feel worse by laying an egg and I don`t believe they will. Go B`s

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
I forgot how to do the automatic thread update thingy....help! :help:

Also why am I seeing a list of everyone watching this thread/board??? :help:

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
HF webmaster doing some work

themanbehindthecurtain_orig.jpg

Reactions: BMC

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
Did you feel this way when Marchand elbowed the player from NJ last season and only received a short suspension. The NJ player was out for a couple of months I believe.
With regards to that, it was on par with Savard getting concussed from the Hunwick hit (or whomever) ... prior concussions made it worse.

It was an elbow but the several months thing wasn't purely because of Marchand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad