GDT: Game 30 | Senators @ Oilers | 7th time's the charm? | Fri March 12th 9PM | RDS, TSN5

Emrasie

Mar 13, 2019
I tried to pay attention to Wolanin when he was on the ice. To me he looked good, very efficient moving the puck out of the zone, made some great passes, much better gap control. Only goal he was on the ice for was Jim’s give away in front of the net. Hope he plays next game.

Before this giveway wolanin was beaten on one to one to the entry so..
He was average, some TO, like most of the D except Zub who is the better D actually.

- Gudb was the worst by far, can someone explain me why is he never benched? When your team lose taking 6 goals or more multiples times maybe your Defensive mind Dmen are bad so play the ones who can pass, skate and score.

- Too many times Oilers players are alone in front of the goal (3 times in this game=3goals, this is on the forwards).

- Edmonton is the worst match-up for Ottawa, no answers for top end talent like 29 and 97.

Last edited:

Sensators

Sep 15, 2009
Batherson on pace for 52 points with no elite centre to play with. He’s already a top 6, no “may” about it. He does leave you wanting more but i I think he’ll easily be a top line offensive stud. He’s shown just as much if not more than a guy like Stone at the same age, for example

norris on pace for 41 points as rookie. I don’t think anyone said he’ll be a star but he has solid 60 point, two way upside in my opinion. Plays a lot like Kyle turris. Definitely see him as a second line centre for years to come. He’s inconsistent as expected. Was dominant in the ahl and has excellent finishing ability and fitness level. To say that he is what he is at 21 is very strange.

brannstrom has shown the least but is extremely young and has smarts and talent. He’ll take a lot more time. I don’t think he’s guaranteed to stick around in Ottawa though.

I really think you’re underselling some of these guys just because of our record.

I too am on the batherson wagon, hes a very very smart player. I'm not worried about him he will be a good top6 player.

bicboi64

Aug 13, 2020
Brampton
we singlehandedely giving McDavid the art ross, letting Draisaitl have a chance to catch McDavid, and probably give McDavid a chance to win the Richard. On the bright side, we're making Barrie look like an elite offensive guy, hopefully Edmonton signs him to a fat extension and screws themselves

Reactions: Yak

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
You hear kris versteeg complain how the sens were I guess...dirty? With mcdavid. Preventing him from playin hockey. It’s absolutely incredible.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad