GDT: Game 30: Nucks @ Habs | OT Help! | Fri. Mar. 19, 2021, 7 PM ET -- ESPN+, TSN2, RDS, SNP

How many points will Toffoli score tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Why is Armia in the top 9 again... Why isn't Lekhonen playing.

Honestly Ducharme is Pejorative Slured. I hate that guy. He's a bad bench coach and he's a bad line-up coach.

Why in the f***ing hell can't he make the most simplest decisions.

That defense is also a tire-fire.

Ouellet may just be the Habs 4th best Dman lmao, ridiculous.

Habs178

Sep 22, 2007
Ontario
That’s crazy that Lehkonen is still sitting. Byron does not offer anything more than him.

Also, Frolik must be pretty pissed. He signed before Perry and likely expected to be the 13th forward. Perry is brought in and Frolik does not get a single game.
I'd be down to see a game with Frolik. I know it's not the Frolik of the past, but neither is Perry and I like what he brings.

As for Lehk I'd be pissed if I was him. Brings way more to the table than f***ing Byron. But how do you scratch your OT starter? puke

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
That’s crazy that Lehkonen is still sitting. Byron does not offer anything more than him.

Also, Frolik must be pretty pissed. He signed before Perry and likely expected to be the 13th forward. Perry is brought in and Frolik does not get a single game.

Well, unless we stomp all over the Canucks in LOL fashion, I think we should definitely get Lehkonen back in and maybe even Frolik. Get some fresh legs in for the back to back.

CrAzYNiNe

who could have predicted?
Jun 5, 2003
Montreal

Honestly Ducharme is Pejorative Slured. I hate that guy. He's a bad bench coach and he's a bad line-up coach.

I was very excited when he took over, but he has done nothing to incite said excitement. I'm frustrated with his usage of his players and I am not one bit surprised this team struggles.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares

Not leaving anything out here lol.

FLHabs

Send all your underacheiving prospects!!
Feb 18, 2017
If people can't see the improvement the team and some individual players have made under Ducharme, idk what to tell ya... Is he a perfect coach? Well that's impossible. Only 7 games in and people already want to rip his head off lmao why am I not surprised

Habs4Life

Aug 29, 2003
Saint John, NB
If people can't see the improvement the team and some individual players have made under Ducharme, idk what to tell ya... Is he a perfect coach? Well that's impossible. Only 7 games in and people already want to rip his head off lmao why am I not surprised
with good excuse who puts out a guy that just came off waivers to start OT with Danault, and he's done this more then once and the game was over pretty quickly because of it

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
KK and Drouin have been playing like legit top line players since he came in and yet the team is worse than with Julien, so yeah.

clarke19

Feb 1, 2008
People getting mad at DD or Danault for that top line getting reunited are misplacing their frustration. Danault had a strong game against WPG and it was that line that brought it within one goal in the third. There's potential magic to be found in that line if it can get back to where it has been historically. It would take a lot of the load off KK and Suzuki to bring 100% off the offense every game.

Geecko

Aug 21, 2012
Well....the last few games his line has been in the 3rd spot. Today...BAM....back to the top. I don' t know you're right. But still.
To be fair, Habs' own website puts KK as 1st center for tonight's game.

Reactions: Habs178

FLHabs

Feb 18, 2017
with good excuse who puts out a guy that just came off waivers to start OT with Danault, and he's done this more then once and the game was over pretty quickly because of it
False. They lost that OT because of Petry's dumb decision with the puck in the Ozone, the change had already started I think and Danault had made a great pass prior to Petry on his OT shift. Would I have put Byron to start the OT? Probably not, but I can't say I was surprised. Byron is the fastest player on the team and has been used in OT many times. If speed was the need, I would've put Anderson, but maybe they wanted to save him for the next shift or 2 with KK or Suzuki idk.

I don't agree with the decision, but I'm not gonna sit here and call for the brand new coaches head because of it lol. In these past 7 games under Ducharme I see a lot more positives vs negatives regarding the changes he made to the system and his utilization of players. Y'all need to take a step back and look at the big picture man

FLHabs

Feb 18, 2017
KK and Drouin have been playing like legit top line players since he came in and yet the team is worse than with Julien, so yeah.
How is the team worse? Have you been watching the games or just the scoreboards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad