GDT: Game #30: New York Rangers @ Toronto Maple Leafs, 7pm ET, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

FUZfan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2018
I don't understand how the team stats in the first thread show that the rangers are 3rd in GF/GA at 3.28 and the Leafs are 6th at 3.64.

Is GF/GA not goals for per game?

romba

Aug 2, 2005
New Jersey
I think HF is literally the only place on earth that thinks I'm angry.
im-not-mad-pinocchio.gif

ohbaby

Apr 4, 2007
This is the third week in a row that the Rangers have had to go back to back over the weekend including travel, and then follow it up with the third game in four days on Tuesday night. They lost that third game despite good weekends both of the first two times. This is a scheduled loss, just like the last two unfortunately.
I think this time is different. The Leafs left a bad taste in our mouth last week. Plus there is an extra day of rest this time. This time it's 3 games in 5 days.

Reactions: egelband

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I think this time is different. The Leafs left a bad taste in our mouth last week. Plus there is an extra day of rest this time. This time it's 3 games in 5 days.

Do teams play harder if they recently got embarrassed or is that just a fan hope?

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
I don't understand how the team stats in the first thread show that the rangers are 3rd in GF/GA at 3.28 and the Leafs are 6th at 3.64.

Is GF/GA not goals for per game?
You're reading it wrong. The ranking is below the stat:

1703015675224.png

Reactions: FUZfan

Riche16

McCready guitar god
Aug 13, 2008
The Dreaded Middle
Is it me or do nationally televised games always look brighter than the MSG broadcast. TNT and NBC especially
Nationally televised games prob have better equipment (not just cameras, but the monitors in the truck/control room also) and probably have multiple video shaders or just better ones.

I've watched broadcasts of other teams or their regional networks & there are times when things look awful (too hot, too dark, color temp etc) & cams don't even match one another.

Reactions: will1066
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad